• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Can somebody explain the second goal by nani..i am confused...though it should have been a penalty in the first place...Y did gomes keep the ball & after the kick,he touched it??Baah wtf was that???

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
Edwin van der Sar is now 40 .... awesome old man ... amazing fellow ... cant believe someone can be a GK at that age with the level of pressure players are in these days ... three cheers to him ...

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Can somebody explain the second goal by nani..i am confused...though it should have been a penalty in the first place...Y did gomes keep the ball & after the kick,he touched it??Baah wtf was that???

When Nani went down (Penalty ffs) and tried to snatch the ball from gomes, it was a handball. Gomes thought it was a freekick but it wasn't (the ref didn't whistle), so Nani scored. :cool:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
That was the usual comedy you get from Spurs.

Wenger..
on keeping three straight clean sheets...
That's new, that's new for me! A day where I don't have to look on the television slow motion to see why we conceded a goal does not happen often so I am very happy with that.
:lol:

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
United were better.... nani's goal was ok..we should have got a penalty anyway.

bale continued even when the ball went out.it could have ended in a goal then spuds would have no issues... so nani's goal was even more justified
and in the end, united were the better side and we were leading 1-0 anyway

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
talking about cheats

*google.com/m/imgres?client=ms-opera-mini&q=thierry+henry+handball&channel=new&start=0&site=images&imgid=vSALfFJYhahgrM:&imgsz=21222&imgurl=*www.media.onsugar.com/files/2010/01/03/1/342/3425287/9dae2b373be1d9fa_990125-thierry-henry-handball.jpg&imgrefurl=*infosport.onsugar.com/tag/THIERRY%2BHENRY%2BFIFA%2BDISCIPLINARY%2BCOMMITTEE&ht=421&wd=316&tbnh=125&tbnw=94&ei=nAvNTODaAYOIqQP3z7TrAw&ved=0CAoQ9QEwAA

Krow

Crowman
Song saved the day for us. :) RVP and Ramsey set to be back soon. I'm not complaining at all.

Against Newcastle, Sczczesny was awesome apart from that initial error. No comments on his performance by anyone here? :confused:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Nani is a cvnting cheat of the highest order. Worse than Ronald0 and not even a fraction of his talent. Total disgrace of a player.

bale continued even when the ball went out.it could have ended in a goal then spuds would have no issues... so nani's goal was even more justified
and in the end, united were the better side and we were leading 1-0 anyway
You are from Redcafe and I claim my ₹100

talking about cheats

*google.com/m/imgres?client=ms-opera-mini&q=thierry+henry+handball&channel=new&start=0&site=images&imgid=vSALfFJYhahgrM:&imgsz=21222&imgurl=*www.media.onsugar.com/files/2010/01/03/1/342/3425287/9dae2b373be1d9fa_990125-thierry-henry-handball.jpg&imgrefurl=*infosport.onsugar.com/tag/THIERRY%2BHENRY%2BFIFA%2BDISCIPLINARY%2BCOMMITTEE&ht=421&wd=316&tbnh=125&tbnw=94&ei=nAvNTODaAYOIqQP3z7TrAw&ved=0CAoQ9QEwAA

*cdn.epltalk.com/wp-content/uploads/soccerlens.com/_1VnWQLgzUaM/Sg8ucYUn2uI/AAAAAAAAASc/MT3AORAeqe4/s320/harry-redknapp.jpg

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
erm nani did look at the ref before he scored so..i wouldn't really call him a cheat but like ronaldo,he loves to dive a lot even though that particular one should have been a penalty...VDS was brilliant..he made some great saves,rafael was quite good against bale..VDW showed great skills before limping off...no other player really threatened the defence after that..

One thing ManU would be worried about is lack of gelling between berbatov & hernandez...berbatov looked lazy again..

When Nani went down (Penalty ffs) and tried to snatch the ball from gomes, it was a handball. Gomes thought it was a freekick but it wasn't (the ref didn't whistle), so Nani scored. :cool:

Thanks for the info

Last edited:

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Comeon the nani goals was totally legit.
Yeah, Nani handled it, but you play to the whistle. Gomes being a clown isn't Nani's or the referee's fault.

Top Bottom