• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
frankly,people went overboard saying things like that.

bt he's hurt many fans n now has to win them over.for me,im glad he's staying

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
WTF is going on...what made him change his mind..damn Mourinho was right....thats a lot of zero's..is he really worth that much of money...its better to stay in united though..suits him well...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Just another dirty trick to get a payrise. If they're really paying him 180K per week now, I'll be looking forward to hear Fergie moan about Citeh distorting the market by offering insane wages. Pot, kettle and all that sh!te. :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Must have had a big contract on the table from the likes of City,which he refused under a lot of ridicule.(180k helps as well)

The true story will come out sooner or later.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Or maybe his other 'suitors' refused to offer him insane wages, so he had to bite the bullet and sign a new contract. :rolleyes:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
*i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt157/keithzworld2/God-Delusion-700195.jpg

^ Or maybe his other 'suitors' refused to offer him insane wages, so he had to bite the bullet and sign a new contract. :rolleyes:
Why ":rolleyes:"? You lot have a player twice the player Wooney can ever be with lot less wages. :p You should ":lol:"

iinfi

mekalodu
got this mail from vodafone....what do i do .. i want to keep my postpaid no. my bro in India can submit only photocopies ... :(

vodafone said:
Dear Customer,

In view of the current law and order environment, the Government of India has advised us to update/re-verify the identities and addresses of our customers who have taken their mobile connections before 1st January 2010 (Please refer to ad released in Times of India on 16th September 2010). Therefore, we request you to submit your recent verification documents at any of the document collection centres within next 3 days.

We value our relationship and your prompt response will allow us to continue with the same without disruption.

In case, if we do not get your documents in next 3 days, we will be bound to suspend your service till proper documents are received

For list of documents to be submitted, call our toll free number 114 (Monday to Saturday 9 am to 9 pm) from your Vodafone Mobile phone or Click here

We look forward to your co-operation
Vodafone

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
That :rolleyes: was in response to that theory. :D

Oh, and we have another one who would be getting his share of the spotlight soon - Italy U-21 captain Fabio Borini. The lad scored 5 (FIVE!) goals against West Brom reserves a couple of days ago. Chelsea res. won the game 5-4 after trailing 3-0 at one point. :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
AW's take on the Rooney saga

Arsène Wenger was barely bothered by this week’s Wayne Rooney saga and is not surprised by its conclusion.

Just minutes before the Arsenal manager spoke to the media on Friday, news broke that the England striker would be staying at Old Trafford after all. It was a shock to most. The proceeding days had been full of claim and counter-claim after it had emerged over the weekend that the 24-year-old wanted to leave Manchester United.

For Wenger, this story was nothing new and, as for the coverage, he claimed: “When I saw the headlines I just turned the page.”

He went on: “It just shows it wasn’t worth making such a fuss about the story.

“I feel it was a situation where there was not a lot to talk about. You have a player 18 months from [the end of] his contract and so the only surprise for me is that Man United came out.

“But once the club did come out and said that they couldn’t find an agreement it was a message that they wanted to sell.

“Certainly now Rooney has got the guarantees he wanted, you can translate that like you want.

“But that is why I was never really interested in that story because what happened with Wayne Rooney happens to every club every year plenty of times.

“Just because he has a different name it was certainly a story. But it is a super-classical story which happens in every club every week, so I could never understand what was really special in this case.”

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
BBC Sport - Football - Portsmouth 'likely to close down'

Absolutely Disgraceful. Shame on the FA, and how shambolic and money oriented football has become.

on the day wayne rooney gets £180k a week the 2008 fa cup winners are likely to be liquidate
:rolleyes:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Yup, just read that story. Sad day for Pompey. First Southampton, now Portsmouth. At least the Saints managed to survive.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Portsmouth Football Club | News

Portsmouth's Peter Storrie: pure hatred has been put around about me - Telegraph

Really pathetic. :|

Let's hope Portsmouth get out this hole.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
its still less than lampard though who i think gets about 220K PW...

ps:- i am not defending rooney here..just to make sure.. :D

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
i dont see what the gaga is all abt ... dont u guys threaten to leave ur organization if they dont giv u a pay hike ... irrespective of how much the organization has supported u when u screwed things at a client place?? ... Rooney has done jus that!!

the whole world does it .. and when looney has done it ... its a murder

Top Bottom