• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
its still less than lampard though who i think gets about 220K PW...

ps:- i am not defending rooney here..just to make sure.. :D

Lampard & Terry are on around 150K a week. Our policy now specifically prohibits offering any player anything higher than that. There's a ceiling in place.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Wayne Rooney on £250k a week | The Sun |News
Rooney getting 250k per week according to The Sun!
Even Maradona doesn't deserve that kind of money.Wouldn't help the debt ridden club that is United either.

Rahim

Married!
^^
Patrice Evra warns: I'll leave Manchester United if I think we cannot win trophies
Plz do the honours Evra and do create a ruckus like you and your gang did at WC, on your way out.

Last edited:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
kenny dalglish says rooney cant be blamed for 'having ambitions' :|

somebody ask that fvckface to shut up n rescue his club from relegation

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
The relegation part didn't hurt. The fact that you called a great man a 'fvckface' did. Let me put it straight he is 100,000x classier than you or any of the bunch of fvckfaces "supp0rting" your club.
The fact is that you can't even read his article, and just read a headline and start talking shite.
My advice to you is to Shut the Fvck off and read the fvcking article before talking bollocks.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
The fact is that your club is nothing without the trophies and the glory, particularly if it can't attract new players. It's no different with Chelsea, Liverpool, or Arsenal.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
''The fact is that you can't even read his article, and
just read a headline and start talking shite.''

that applies to teh scouse fans.rest assured im not one.also by the way you misinterpret the evra statement,i think otherwise :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
''The fact is that you can't even read his article, and
just read a headline and start talking shite.''

that applies to teh scouse fans.rest assured im not one.also by the way you misinterpret the evra statement,i think otherwise :lol:

I only :lol:ed at that article. Make whatever of that :lol:

Top Bottom