• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
thesun.mobi/sol/homepage/news/3190013/Fans-brand-Rooney-whore-after-he-confirms-he-will-quit-Man-Utd.html?mob=1

lack of ambition n glazers-the perfect excuse for him to chicken out

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Roy Hodgson worried Manchester United may poach Fernando Torres | Football | The Guardian
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: He is digging his own grave

*img220.imageshack.us/img220/8503/85361307.jpg
Well in, Inter.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
not sure whether torres would move to man u...but i don't see torres staying back in liverpool either,he had made it clear before the start that liverpool have to be title contenders for him to stay...though torres would be a good move for man u...i am more interested to see fernando llorente in man u...would be a good replacement for rooney..torres might go to city if possible but having resisted it before....

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*desmond.yfrog.com/Himg840/scaled.php?tn=0&server=840&filename=y4wo.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Check out RAWK. :grin:
For every damn Rafa out thread, I'll find you dozens of Rafa's appreciation threads there or in any LFC forum.
Some people did want Rafa out, but were deluded enough to think him to be replace by Mourinho or Hiddink or someone of that ilk. Thankfully they were among the minority.
Roy was not really wanted by anyone, he was just a fallback/safe option whom fans thought would do well, AFTER the sacking of Rafa. Most people preferred Pellegrini at that time.
While Liverpool fans do often change opinions as quick as anyone else, see Purslow and Broughton, but Rafa, Roy is not a good example by any means.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ Europa League.
Three Liverpool FC fans stabbed in Naples ahead of Reds' Europa League clash - Liverpool FC News - Liverpool FC - Liverpool Daily Post

Not only those scumbags stabbed our fans, the Italian media got away with shite like this one:
The report read: “Naples will host Liverpool in tomorrow night’s Europa League, and the city expects around 1,000 hooligans from one of the most violent fringes of English football supporters.
:rolleyes:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Paolo Maldini said:
“If Tassotti, Baresi, Costacurta and myself went for a coffee today, we’d all go in a line, guarding the space without thinking about it”

The legend speaketh! :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ AT least he didn't make a fool of himself by giving a timeframe and then having to extend it by 2 weeks in every press conference. :lol:

Top Bottom