• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

prakhar18

Broken In
aresholes get ready to b thrashed by Porto / Real Madrid / Milan / Barcelona / Inter....

v played without r 9 first team players against roma.......also v were ahead till the 71st min... v topped r grp and at ur bck in BPL....watch out aresholes.......get urselfs ready for chelshits.............i hope u beat chelshits...he he..

liverpools r up against us.....v will win.....:p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Troll:|
I hope scouse-scum beat you.

Fabio Capello appointed as England manager.
*thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article584466.ece

Last edited:

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
Re: The Most Hated Football Club

young_joz said:
As being a Hardcore Arsenal fan, am proud to say that.. I hate ManUtd. I dont like their attitude, their are violence. I just hate them. Whenever ManU played, i support the opposite team. That's how i hate this club.:-D
exactly the same here except i m a Liverpool fan but the club i support after Liverpool is Arsenal and also Arsenal is the team that i respect the most...

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

confused!! said:
exactly the same here except i m a Liverpool fan but the club i support after Liverpool is Arsenal and also Arsenal is the team that i respect the most...

You said you were a Liverpool fan. But don't you respect Liverpool the most? No wonder I am getting confused too.:p

confused!!

It's true Im not confused

digitized said:
You said you were a Liverpool fan. But don't you respect Liverpool the most? No wonder I am getting confused too.:p
:mad::mad:

I respect arsenal because of their game...i believe that no body can play football more soothing to the eyes than them...

Top Bottom