• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
FA are noobs,they havent even contacted him.While Real Madrid is keeping close eye on him.

ARSENAL AWAY BOYZ - (We Love You) Arsene Wenger
*youtube.com/watch?v=LKJ_zCHLoKU
:D

Barca split over Henry signing.
*thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article544416.ece
Once again Arsene knew when a player is past his best and cashed in.
ARSENE KNOWS.

Last edited:

reddick

Mobile Freak
Even r Indian Team may lead in FIFA Ranking,if may c d results of this year...Our team is going better n better...Hope to c it in World Cup though :rolleyes:

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
LOOL ....... Middlesbrough 2-1 Arsenal ............. :p :p
Arsenal's unbeaten run came crashing to an end as they were comfortably beaten 2-1 by Middlesbrough at The Riverside.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
So manure fans showed up at last.LOL @ your defeat at Bolton first.
I am not so disappointed with the loss even though we were awful.We had like 5 players out and some really tired legs.
I hope we get most of our first team players back this week and keep on playing the Arsenal way.

shantanu

Technomancer
Thread Unsticked on member requests.. and a lot of unnecessary SPAM going on.. which is not up for any good.. you guys cant use a forum as a chat room.. you can SPAM but maintaining decoram is also necessary,. PM me if anyone has got a problem.. if you have problem from me.. PM admins..

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
This is called banter not spam.And I cant see even 1 post not related to football so I don't know what are you talking about.
About sticky,we didnt need it anyway:p

Edit:Just went through some previous pages and I think it is very harsh to call it spam.

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
many people were complaining.. and i guess forum listens to members not only one member. its not that you need it or not. its not your need.. its how it goes. you got a problem with me.. just PM raaabo or Fatbeing or asfaq.. please go ahead.. i call it SPAM (not only me : many others do ) and its not only with SPAM, its using a FORUM as temporary chat-room. its not a chat room guys.. its to be discussed.. and i guess you guys understand the difference.. its my duty to say this to you..
if you think i or my decision is wrong.. please REPORT it, thread starter or anyone else.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
shantanu said:
many people were complaining.. and i guess forum listens to members not only one member. its not that you need it or not. its not your need.. its how it goes. you got a problem with me.. just PM raaabo or Fatbeing or asfaq.. please go ahead.. i call it SPAM (not only me : many others do ) and its not only with SPAM, its using a FORUM as temporary chat-room. its not a chat room guys.. its to be discussed.. and i guess you guys understand the difference.. its my duty to say this to you..
if you think i or my decision is wrong.. please REPORT it, thread starter or anyone else.
Ok
Thanks for reply.
I do not want it to be stickied but definitely want a justification about Spams.

Back to Football now.:D
Arsenal are looking to secure top spot in the group today while ManUre will want to keep their 100% record .
RVP is back for Arsenal after 2 months of injury:))

Arsenal vs Bucharest(delayed)
ManUre vs Roma(live)

United missed the chance of 6 out of 6 :))
1-1 with roma.
Arsenal win 2-1 but sevilla's victory mean we finish second.

Take you pic for the next round gooners.

Porto,AC,Inter,Real,Barca
I want barca :twisted:

Last edited:
Top Bottom