• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
:lol: :noob:

They score. Looks like you closed your TV. :lol:

i was kinda frustrated with giggs..and kinda sensible sentiment that.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

another et pwnage :lol: lol me for forgetting we were playin citeh :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
We still have hope :D We still have belief :D

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

*twitter.com/TheBig_Sam

:lol:

Dioufy in trouble with the cops again. I've warned him if he doesn't settle down then I'll just cancel the adoption proceedings.

Finding it hard to concentrate on this match. Sir Alex has been using that Nivea moisturising set I got him for Xmas and he smells devine.
Came in to the house to find the wife taking a piss in a child's potty. I pretended I was okay with it, but I'm not sure I am

Quality lads :D

Last edited:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
We still have hope :D We still have belief :D

same here :lol:

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Sam allardyce on twitter :lol:

"Just had a wank with an oven glove on. The sensation was electric, but I've got bits of Findus Crispy Pancake all over my cock now."

:lol: :lol:

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

*news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47662000/jpg/_47662253_neville66.jpg

:lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
@A_G A few good signings (read: Wenger buying quality players) would ensure that will not happen next. Arsenal do have dough IMHO. Just Wenger should buy :/

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I don't believe anymore that he will strengthen the squad,just the usual replacements for outgoing players.
All we can hope for is that fringe players like Diaby step up and deliver.

iinfi

mekalodu
looks like there is gona be another twist in the title race.
playing slow moving Deco (no physical presence), Mikel and Drogba at the same time against a swift Spurs side is beyond me.

iinfi

mekalodu
forgot to mention the other liability in my previous post ... Paulo Ferreira ...
he is not fit for a Championship side ... had ivanovic played in that position both goals cud v been avoided.... huh ...

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Come on you spurs.

Now do that next week too.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

"haha father of the year is sent off" :lol:

Top Bottom