• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
We'll see.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Surely you did when Chelsea were knocked out. :p

ok, back to the game. Bendtner. :D

Heck, we were poor that day. No big deal. It hurts more when you play well and still get knocked out (poor ref, bad luck etc.). :D

Rahim

Married!
The defense seems to weary to keep up with the pace and really TV and Silvestre are doing one heck of a job on Messi :D

This is the only time where I am watching Messi play otherwise i have seen only highlights of Barcelona :D

Krow

Crowman
I love the way we are playing. It is 10000 times better than the 1st leg. COME ON ARSENAL!

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

ye expecting some more almu-poop,and some silvestre-lulz.
Ye posting like His-Majesty NVIDIAGeek. Yer club's pathetics getting to yer head. Arrr... We be pirates lootin' 1 goal at Barca. Arrr.. We be hungry for more. Arrr... We be summoning a meteor to evaporate Messi! :lol:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
I love the way we are playing. It is 10000 times better than the 1st leg. COME ON ARSENAL!

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Ye posting like His-Majesty NVIDIAGeek. Yer club's pathetics getting to yer head. Arrr... We be pirates lootin' 1 goal at Barca. Arrr.. We be hungry for more. Arrr... We be summoning a meteor to evaporate Messi! :lol:

who's that roody poo nvidiawhatever..it was supposed to be like this

"ye, expecting some more almu-poop,and some silvestre-lulz. "

:D

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
"He's just scored the sixth hat-trick of his career. At 21 minutes, it was the fourth fastest Champions League hat-trick (behind Mike Newell, Joseba Llorente and Marco Simone) ever. He's the youngest Champions League hat-trick scorer since Wayne Rooney in 2004-05. And his 38 goals match his tally from last season. Barcelona's top goalscorer in a season was Ronaldo with 47 in 1996-97."

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Toure on for Krkic!

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Classic Arsenal play - keepball in their own half before hoofing it past the touchline. :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Good job, Silvy. Now come off for Eboooooooooooooue! :D

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Ebooooooooooooue booked! :D

Top Bottom