• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Lol,feels like I watched 2 games.

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Now sideline Cesc for 2 weeks.Next is wolves.We can handle them without Cesc.
After that we have the NLD on 14th.

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Watching post match stuff on ITV stream.Henry all alone on the pitch getting a hell of an applause.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
the ONLY good thing for arsenal now is their (barca's) SERIOUS lack of defenders..if somehow arse edge barca there too and munich kick us out,i'll be damned big time

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Need to play Nasri Song and Denilson in midfield at Camp Gay.Denilson coped with their pressure MUCH better than Diaby.
Walcott needs to start as well.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Dont think Walcott needs to start at camp though. Hes an impact player and should be kept so. Rosicky should be given a game in place injured arshavin. He has experience and the skill to run through the Barca backline.

I feel vindicated. Everybody was all "OMG MESSI IZ DA BEST!" Where the fcuk was he yesterday? As seen in the Chelsea-Barsoap game, all their strikers need is a good physical contest. They fizzle out that way. The night belonged to Song. Brilliant work by him. Messi can sod off.

Walcott was awesome. Gave the team what it needed at the right time. Eboue, Diaby used their physical strength to boss the midfield after the goal, and again bar soap fizzled out. That's all barshit needs, a team that takes the attack to them and doesnt give a sh1t. Arsenal were that team in the second half of the second half. Hope this continues :D

To OT! :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Messi had an off-day, yet the Arses were ripped apart. Imagine what would happen if Messi decides to turn it on at the Camp Nou. :D

Oh, and I don't know if iniesta will return for the 2nd leg, but Barca would be working overtime to ensure that he does. ;)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arseblog said:
They might have played us off the park for an hour but we taught them a lesson last night - football is a game of 90 minutes, not 60.
I love the lads.
Haha.
We will know later today about all the injuries we picked up last night.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Btw. I have to hand it to the people at the stadium last night,usually Arsenal fans are quite at the best of times but yesterday the people got stuck in even when we were getting a new one ripped.

Top Bottom