• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Captain Cesc out for the rest of the season with a broken fibula.
*www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/injured-fabregas-ruled-out-for-the-season

So yesterday's effort by Cesc marks the end of his most productive campaign ever(I'll get the stats shortly)
Hopefully we will get a medal or two for him.

I salute the man for his contribution this season and particularly the resilience he showed last night.Stuff of proper legends.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
It's a big blow but I would have been more concerned if Song would have suffered this kind of injury. Nasri comes back to the midfield as he is wasted on the wings.

@Klaw why so mellow towards the Arses? They are playing against a team that didnt deserve to win anything last year, hence my respect for them increased when they levelled :)

@LFC_fan
Oh c'mon, I'm still grudging about the Chelsea-Bar Soap game. Give me this one :p

I honestly dont like them. Amazing midfield, I agree there fully. But we saw yesterday how Messi choked when Song stepped up and tackled him tooth and nail, like Terry-Alex did last year. Had it not been for Almunia, Arsenal would have either lost or won. He was the key yesterday.

And that crap about Messi having an off day is bollocks IMO. How can a guy who scored 3 hattricks in the past few weeks have an off day? Shows how lightweighted Spanish League is.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Messi showed amazing ball control but was mostly closed down pretty fast before he could hurt us.

More bad news on the injury front.Shava and Gallas are both out for 3 weeks with a calf strain.Denilson and Clichy are doubts for Saturday.

Injuries fvcking up our season yet again :cry:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
tomorrows's the title decider then..and we dont look too good without rooney.berba needs to prove his worth now.1-2 own goals will help too :p

Krow

Crowman
Messi showed amazing ball control but was mostly closed down pretty fast before he could hurt us.

More bad news on the injury front.Shava and Gallas are both out for 3 weeks with a calf strain.Denilson and Clichy are doubts for Saturday.

Injuries fvcking up our season yet again :cry:

Gallas out is definitely bad news. Not sure how much Sol can cope with. Well, we do have all the luck with injuries.

Looking at the bright side, we do have Rozza!

iinfi

mekalodu
*img255.imageshack.us/img255/8352/heheo.th.jpg

*img145.imageshack.us/img145/5963/hehe1.jpg

HAHAHA Chelsea's 7-999 win over aston villa ....

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

i thought only registered users cud edit ... i edited the article again on wiki ...
some idiot had entered trash

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Hehe!! That happens all the time! :D

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

DROGBA is ON THE BENCH. Same starting 11 as last weekend!!!! I probably won't be able to watch the whole match though, gotta go out!! :(

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Looks like Ancelotti pulled a fast one on the media!!! :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
So its time for the clash of the TIT...s
Lets hope for a draw but Mike Dean is a corrupt official so expecting him to turn out in a red shirt.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Holy sh1t.An extended closeup of Garry Neville.I am off here.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Joe cole!!!! 1-0!!!

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

1-0 to Chelsea!!! Brilliant finish, cheeky by Cole!! :D

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Joe cole!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Regarding streams. Sopcast owns.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
That was a blatant penalty on Anelka

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

:lol: Scholes getting heated already.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Essien and Cole looking MASSIVELY gay there.

Top Bottom