• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol Madrid 2-3 Milan :D

also, Chelsea 4 - 0 Athletico Madrid
Lampard, Kalou's brace and an own goal.
We are top of table, along with United in another group.

I thought Valencia would crap in his pants than score that goal, but, oh well, mistakes happen. :p

Best game was Madrid being ripped apart by Pirlo and Pato, Cassilas was sleeping thought the match, not to mention everybody passing the ball expecting Ronoldo to turn up and shoot. :p

What a night, really, it gets better and better :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Surprising result,even without Ronaldo Real are good enough to beat Milan,however the Italian teams always step up on such occasions.
It is crucial that they keep Pato and build a new team around him,he is looking like a world beater.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
kaka to take centre-stage? he was lol yesterday,bursting forward only to pick out an opposition player.. real came close only because of the lesser known players like Drenthe. Milan deserved to win yesterday. Talk about the spending real did,in the end only the absence of ronaldo mattered. Benzema,Kaka both failed epicly. Alonso was good.

Utd won easily,and are easily gonna beat liverpool on sunday.

i wonder which match people were watching. the first half was even and vida maked mistakes only at the start. we pawned them in the second half. played some good football. nani was good except for his as usual final ball ****ups :))

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Can't fault Mannone for that goal at all.The complacent attitude of the whole team was responsible for that.
About time we cut out the same dumb mistakes that have been a commonplace for 4 seasons.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Happy Birthday to Arsene Wenger who turns 60 today.
*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8750_5643990,00.html
F365 have some of the best AW quotes here.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Eduardo is expected to return for Arsenal’s trip to West Ham on Sunday while Tomas Rosicky and Nicklas Bendtner are rated as 50:50.

Lukasz Fabianski (knee) and Samir Nasri (broken leg) both made comebacks in the Reserves on Tuesday night however the manager hinted he would be cautious about throwing them in against Gianfranco Zola’s side.

“It is possible [they will be included],” said Wenger. “But it depends on our needs. Ideally Nasri will need the game against Liverpool to be completely part of the squad again. So it depends on the urgency.”

“Denilson (back) should be available in four weeks and Johan Djourou (knee) will be March,” he added.
Some good injury news.I like the part about Nasri.Looks like he is sure to start against 'Pool.

Krow

Crowman
HB Arsene. Now sign a great DM and sell off Diaby/Silvester for your fans please. In return I'll send you a Google Wave invite.

Anyone has a Google Wave invite?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Rahim is actually describing himself and the breed of ManU fans. If you have your eyes open, then you can see that I'm replying to a ManU fan who claimed that they won easily whereas no Arsenal fan blindly claimed it was a very easy game for us. Secondly, not highlighting your team's bad performance is always better than blindly praising it and easily acting that it was 'easy'. PS: Arsenal were no way bad. That was a just a good game and a goal was leaked, due to a defensive error in the end. Thirdly, I didn't see your comments on ManU's win and performance esp. Vidic? you still hiding in a blanket and picking on other team's performance? Fans are fans. Neither I am different nor are you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom