• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Poor kid getting the blame for Liverpool's ineptness,I can't see Rafa or Ancelotti staying come May,though Chelsea will be in contention for the title.

Alex Song was the MOTM yesterday,he was like Gilberto at his best.Diaby was good as well.
What can you say about RVP.This guy is fast becoming the perfect striker for the 4-3-3.What a top-class finish for his goal.

Rahim

Married!
LFC and its fans have a habit of blaming others for every debacle. This highlights how dependent the club is on Gerrard & Torres.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
liverpool are only a 3 star team without torres and gerry. utd must be kicking themselves for not finishing off the game given the amount of chances they had..chelsea were lol too,poor set-pieces. Arsenal were brilliant,shitty slip up again.

i wonder if we'll be seeing a clean-sheet streak by any team though :(

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
ADEBAYOR AT IT ONCE AGAIN
City star's Arsenal relationship hits new low
By Aidan Magee, 17/10/2009

EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR'S shattered relationship with Arsenal hit a new low when he asked to be taken off after lashing out at Alexandre Song while on international duty last week.

The Togo striker was taken off just minutes into the second half soon after taking out his frustration on Song with his side trailing 3-0 against Cameroon in Yaounde.

Adebayor kicked him twice in the back of the legs as Song raced clear with the ball and was only stopped from doing more damage when he was barged over by the Arsenal midfielder's cousin Rigobert.

Adebayor enjoyed a close relationship in north London with Song and the 25-year-old later apologised to his former colleague despite Togo's defeat costing them a place at the World Cup.

Adebayor said: "When I realised my nasty side was taking over I asked the coach to take me off.

"If I had stayed on the pitch I just do not know what would have happened.

"Fortunately, the coach agreed with me and I was taken from the pitch. When I played with Alex he was a friend.

"No, he was more than that, he was like a little brother. I'm happy for him and wish him all the best in the future."

Adebayor has only recently returned from a three-match ban for stamping on former strike partner Robin van Persie in City's win over the Gunners at Eastlands last month.

His actions in asking to be taken off may have spared him further punishment.
Source: *www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/man...t-Alex-Song-whilst-on-international-duty.html

I knew that Ade was a pea-brained twat but he actually comes across as mentally deranged after this incident.
Worse than Cvntly.

Liverfools seem to be a complete mess, a mere shadow of what they were last year. Funny that the Yanks still haven't shown Rafa the door :lol:

Meanwhile, I too doubt whether Ancelotti will be keeping his job by the end of the year. :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Theo out for "3 to 4 weeks" following a cruciate ligament injury after Ridgewell's tackle.Unlucky Theo,he gets injured as soon as he gets going.

Eduardo still "too far" following a knee injury.No news on Bendtner's injury.

But the worst news is that Rosicky is out for a "few days" following a knee injury.
You always fear the worst with Rosicky's injuries.

Injury situation looking pretty bleak already.

Krow

Crowman
*www.goal.com/en-india/news/2171/pr...slammed-alan-wiley-because-manchester-united-

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has acknowledged that his criticism of referee Alan Wiley's physical fitness was motivated by the poor performance of his team against Sunderland.

The Red Devils drew the game 2-2 at Old Trafford, and an apoplectic Ferguson branded Wiley's fitness as unacceptable after the match.

:lol::lol::lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Liverfools seem to be a complete mess, a mere shadow of what they were last year. Funny that the Yanks still haven't shown Rafa the door :lol:

Meanwhile, I too doubt whether Ancelotti will be keeping his job by the end of the year. :|

Hahaha...Chelsea fan saying that. So typical. :lol:

Dude! Rafa is THE ONE to take Liverpool forward. And he is the centre of stability of the club. :|
Compare the change in the squad of Liverpool and say Chelsea, and see while Chelsea have had the the core of the team same for last few years while we had major changes. And to have manager changed will would bring much needed instability to the club, since even the team hasn't had its core stable for last 5 years (except Gerrard and Carra, none of the players played in 2004). :|
Chelsea would have done a lot a better if they had not rotated the manager like they have, even the success Chelsea have had has to to with the stability in the squad if not stability at the management.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
All hopes rest on Aquilani now, for Pool fans. :)

I dont expect him to really start before 2-3 weeks. I think he will make his debut from the bench in the Carling Cup Match against Arsenal.
Plus with the long injury layoff, new league, and new team, he has a lot to do and I dont expect to see him come that good before January or February.

So personally I dont lie my hopes on him NOW, it would be too much to expect. :)
Posted again:
liverpool are only a 3 star team without torres and gerry.

Manckers are 3-star fans. Oh wait 1 star plastics would be more appropriate. :lol::lol:

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Seriously,Rafa sucks in the market and nowadays his tactics make Wenger's cock ups look like masterstrokes.

3-7-0 against Sunderland anyone?
Posted again:
In today's match I think Arsenal will secure a comfortable victory,despite all the injuries.However I'll skip the result and watch the repeat tomorrow as Ten n00bs aren't showing the game live.

Hope Vela starts today,I don't want Eboue in the front 3 when you have Vela available.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
LFC_Fan should read comments of other Liverpool fans who are beginning to ask the question about Rafa living in denial and the crap squad they have aprt from the 2 stalwarts.

Jason Meachin (Liverpool) says...
Lucas is not even good enough to make it into my local first team in Cape Town, yet Rafa plays him week in and week out!

Another thing I noticed and was very surprised with, was the post-match comments of Benitez. He was humble, honest & admitted his team's poor show.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
heh...calling Lucas shite is just ignorance. He is an average player who has actually done pretty well. In fact he has played better than Mascherano in most the games.
He is a decent squad player who just features in the first XI because Alonso left and Aquilani is unfit. :|
And what could a manager do when he has 4-5 of his main players injured, particularly against a Sunderland side, which almost beat Man United.

lucas is being played out of position. the guy cant defend. makes stupid tackles in important positions. but there have been worse performers in carragher, mascherano, etc. but liverpool fans have found a scapegoat and are biting his arse as usual. they wont see that the side that rafa put out against sunderland had no creativity at all.

Top Bottom