• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Rahim is actually describing himself and the breed of ManU fans. If you have your eyes open, then you can see that I'm replying to a ManU fan who claimed that they won easily whereas no Arsenal fan blindly claimed it was a very easy game for us. Secondly, not highlighting your team's bad performance is always better than blindly praising it and easily acting that it was 'easy'. PS: Arsenal were no way bad. That was a just a good game and a goal was leaked, due to a defensive error in the end. Thirdly, I didn't see your comments on ManU's win and performance esp. Vidic? you still hiding in a blanket and picking on other team's performance? Fans are fans. Neither I am different nor are you.

i said it was pretty easy overall as utd pressed hard for most of the second half and deservedly got the goal.vidic may be shaky,but we did enough to get a clean sheet,also considering cska didnt have a go much.

also no arsenal fan "claimed" it was an easy game,coz it simply wasnt :p they brought it on themselves,they were simply slacky in the later stages + the goal was great.

btw liv utd gonna be a cracker,and the build up has been excellent..will be a close contest,but i expect a utd win.revenge is on the cards,as they say.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
@TheWiseCrab
Well even if we go into abyss like Leeds, most of our fans will still be Liverpool fans and not switch loyalty like you plastics. ;)
In a nutshell we have been not the most successful but still not in a state of fvckery like you lot. :lol:

P.S.: The more I know Chelsea fans, the more the seem like Manchester United fans. And this is not a complement. :|

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And Leeds are far greater club than Chelski can ever hope to, regardless of the division they are in. The way their fans kept the atmoshere at Elland Road against us is a proof of zat.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Gerrard or Rooney won't play?
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Rahim is actually describing himself and the breed of ManU fans. If you have your eyes open, then you can see that I'm replying to a ManU fan who claimed that they won easily whereas no Arsenal fan blindly claimed it was a very easy game for us. Secondly, not highlighting your team's bad performance is always better than blindly praising it and easily acting that it was 'easy'. PS: Arsenal were no way bad. That was a just a good game and a goal was leaked, due to a defensive error in the end. Thirdly, I didn't see your comments on ManU's win and performance esp. Vidic? you still hiding in a blanket and picking on other team's performance? Fans are fans. Neither I am different nor are you.

Don't get your hopes too high kiddo. You still have debt to clear and sing for an empty trophy cabinet.
I haven't watched the match YET but saw highlights, thats why didn't comment on the performance of United. Considering that Rooney didn't play and the frosty condition of Russia; yet they came with 3 points is admirable.

As for Wenger defending Benitez, I can't help but invoke similarities in both managers situations. Both under pressure to deliver as the story of 'This will be the year for Liverpool/Arsenal' has been told way too much , kinda reminds me of 'This will be the year of Linux' :| and the fans (the locals and not from this forum) are getting frustrated and all they have to show or sing for is great play but no trophy as reward. This is no 'sarcasm' but facts. Wenger was angry when Birmingham fans shouted the name of that player who broke Eduardo's legs but didn't say a word when his own 'great' fans showered praise on Adebayor. No wonder that this line 'I didn't see the incident' is so famous and apt for him.

Last edited:
Oh damnit . .that was an honest mistake . .geez when will you guys stop digging up old shite? :|

BTW, I've supported Chelsea since Claudio Ranieri's days (with Hasselbaink, Zola, Duff, Robben and a rather young Lampard and Joe Cole) although I dont remember Robben being in the squad then. Even so, you want plastick, you are looking at the wrong guy, that's for sure. :p

And hell yeah 5-0 :twisted:
Lamps finally scores, a brace this time, and thus opens his account this year. :)

I so want Manure to beat the scum of the looserfools now, but I think I'm asking for too much. Rafa does manage to save his arse every time he's in a jam. And well, ManUre could be the ideal team they could start with. (they bet them 4-1 if I've not mistaken after losing to the boros 2-0 :| )

Anyways, are the couple fit for tomorrow? What about Owen? Would he play? (Why wouldn't he?)

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Utd to win a hard-fought 2-1 against livfools.hope gerrard doesnt play.btw 92% of the current chelsea "fans" werent chelsea fans 7 years ago.. :p thats too quick a time to switch loyalties :D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
lol it would be epic if Owen scores the winner in the 96th minute.
Posted again:
Utd to win a hard-fought 2-1 against livfools.hope gerrard doesnt play.btw 92% of the current chelsea "fans" werent chelsea fans 7 years ago.. :p thats too quick a time to switch loyalties :D
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Naah . . . I was rather pissed when Raneiri was sacked by Roman Abromovich. Mourinho was not "the special one" IMO. He just *luckily* inherited an already very good squad from the former manager. Had Roman been patient, (I know it's too much ) we would have definitely won the league anyways with Ranieri himself.

I mean c'mon, Zola, Frank Jr. ,J Cole, C Cole, Gallas were masterstrokes IMO, not to mention the intro of Terry into the squad. Although I think getting Mutu and Veron were huge mistakes (and Gallas became a c.unt after winning the title) other than that he did things pretty well.

I think it was the same time when Beckham and Nistelrooy along with Heinze left Manure for Madrid. So we would have definitely won the title then. Too bad it was Mourinho and not Ranieri who won the title. :|

BTW, I hope Owen starts today. It would be awesome if he scores the deciding goal against the scousers :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Wenger was angry when Birmingham fans shouted the name of that player who broke Eduardo's legs but didn't say a word when his own 'great' fans showered praise on Adebayor. No wonder that this line 'I didn't see the incident' is so famous and apt for him.
How can you compare Adebayor and Eduardo injury incidents?
Adebayor the cvnt deserves every bit of abuse that comes his way,he brought it all on himself.Toure went to City too,he got a standing ovation.
However chanting "There is only one Martin Taylor" when Walcott was hacked down was very low,especially when Eduardo was on the bench.
and ofcourse a manager will defend his fans and players :rolleyes:
Posted again:
Btw. you can always rely on Tottnumb to provide some nice lols.:lol:

Can't wait for the NLD

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Vieira is the latest Arsenal legend to have his name immortalised on the walls of the stadium.
*static.arsenal-mania.com/uploads/20091025-mural-01.jpg

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Lol Lucas is looking good.Come on Liverpool
Posted again:
Only the Kop is making some noise,expected better atmosphere in this game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom