• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ivory Coast ftw. I will officially support them for the WC.(if Eboue doesn't do a Cashley)
If they get knocked out(unlikely scenario),I'll support whichever team has Arsenal players on a particular matchday.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
I absolutely detest the idea of seeing the likes of Ronaldo,Nani,Terry,Cole and Rooney getting their hands on the world cup,nothing against decent blokes like Lampard or Beckham,but I hope England and Portugal blow each other up.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
I'll support whichever team has Arsenal players on a particular matchday.
Arsenal players don't make a national team.
So basically you will support France, Ivory 'Diving' boys, Holland, England :shock: , Spain.

No WC without Croatia :shock: It would be better if nonsense Italy & France were not there.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
argentina are in the world cup just for the sake of it.they just managed to scrape through,forget getting through the group stages.

Krow

Crowman
^You never know, even Brazil scraped through in one WC Qualifying and went on to win it. 2002 I think it was.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal players don't make a national team.
So basically you will support France, Ivory 'Diving' boys, Holland, England :shock: , Spain.

No WC without Croatia :shock: It would be better if nonsense Italy & France were not there.
and Bendtner's Denmark and Mexico and Russia(if they qualify)
I'll support England if Cashley shoots himself in the arse and Gibbs replaces him.

All the teams that have qualified were ofcourse good enough.I am disappointed that Croatia and Czech Rep. won't feature but thats because they did jack sh1t in the qualifying.

France are a team of World beaters,only held back by a clown at the helm.

Last edited:

abyss88

Broken In
Thierry Henry will be out for ten days following a hamstring injury in his right leg, and will miss Saturday's game vs. Valencia, while Ibrahimovic will be at Mestalla, although he missed the training on Thursday as a precautionary measure after he was subbed with a minor injury in Sweden-Albania match.
Barcelona's medical services conducted an ultrasound on Henry after his return to Barcelona and confirmed that the player is suffering a thigh strain.
As for Ibrahimovic, he only bruised his right knee and is expected to be available for next Saturday's match against Valencia.

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
every week one dept lets us down ... cant even gun for the CL spot next season if we play like this ....
it all seems juicy to the onlooker whereas in reality it isn't....
poor finishing ... ah.. this is nothing new ...
costly lapses in defense ... this isn't new either ... ever since Mourinho left defense has been lackluster

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
**** espn.Repeat starting 2 hrs late.
Except for that it has been a great weekend of football.
Liverpool are officially having our 08-09 season.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Liverpool's conceded goal was Epic :lol: Best bunch of fans?Lol
Posted again:
Theo injured again Fucck:|

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
cvnt teenager :| bloody ******* not really actually :|
Posted again:
fsck we have to play Lyon, twice in a row. Just got to win zat otherwise we go to uefa cup. :|

Last edited:
Top Bottom