• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
Arsene Wenger has been informed that the Arsenal hierarchy expect him to deliver a long-awaited trophy this season.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsene Wenger has been informed that the Arsenal hierarchy expect him to deliver a long-awaited trophy this season.
Its just PR.Gaz has been a brilliant CEO for Arsenal but he can't make Wenger buy a DM or make Diaby go away.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
After Xavi's comments last week about Cesc having "Barcelona DNA",their sporting director Tixiki whateverhisname has come out(yet again) with some more Cesc BS
*www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football...-giants-tracking-Robinho-Ribery.html?ITO=1490

About time someone report these cvnts.Although UEFA doesn't have the balls to take action against Barcelona.

Last edited:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
all lol liga teams are lickers.first madrid stalking ronaldo and then these sh**heads following cesc.

btw applejuice,go make some more lemon-juice.

Rahim

Married!
@X-Term: A Club is an employer and has the right to try and employ the best service men in their field :p If you are suggesting a certain club has decency of buying by following the rule book in terms of Transfers, let me tell you to suggest the club should go through legal channels to buy Messi. Lets see how that pans out. One must accept the fact that best players don't just walk out of a club. Circumstances have to be created to make that happen. Lets not be naive citizens of Football Society and expect gentleman's behavior from the Club officials.

I can still see Cesc filling the boots of Xavi but don't see that happening at least not in 3 years. Cesc, despite the pateince, will start to belive like Henry, who knew he can't win anything with the new thought of AW. So he walked out. Arsenal has to win trophies consistently to keep their prized assets and one can't live on the dream of we will win something. The fans too have questioned AW's project last season. Top teams play to win trophies :p I know one particular fan just want entertainment.

Personal ambitions are higher than Club Loyalty.

XTerminator

@X-Term: A Club is an employer and has the right to try and employ the best service men in their field :p If you are suggesting a certain club has decency of buying by following the rule book in terms of Transfers, let me tell you to suggest the club should go through legal channels to buy Messi. Lets see how that pans out. One must accept the fact that best players don't just walk out of a club. Circumstances have to be created to make that happen. Lets not be naive citizens of Football Society and expect gentleman's behavior from the Club officials.

Upto a certain degree,yes,the clubs do want to pursue a player in every way in order to strengthen the squad,in order to achieve glory...but luring after a certain extent becomes equivalent to poaching.this causes unrest in the club of the player in question,unsettles the player..and obviously luring a player that much will make him leave the club,citing reasons like "it was my dream" (nobody knows what his dream is,he solely moves out for money,unless there are exceptions) and fans dont like that.

Personal ambitions are higher than Club Loyalty.
u got it wrong.cut the ARE and replace it with SEEMS TO HAVE BECOME.

there are many exceptions to that too.u know em well.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Cesc will most probably leave next summer if we don't win a major trophy come May.I won't really blame him for that.
Cesc is better than Xavi when on form IMO,he was scintillating for Spain(hopefully for us too,after Olympiacos and BB).But he lacks consistency which Xavi has in abundance.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Just read some user reviews of Fifa 10 for PC.Sounds like EA ported the same old last gen sh1t on PC yet again.I hope PES makes some improvement this year.
Or I'd have to stick to FM.

abyss88

Broken In
Just read some user reviews of Fifa 10 for PC.Sounds like EA ported the same old last gen sh1t on PC yet again.I hope PES makes some improvement this year.
Or I'd have to stick to FM.

ye i heard fifa 2010 was good overall,except that defending's shitty.

shitty game..i am playing that...and that old shitty commentary...i've never played pes but surely, this year i'll do that

lol . .PES pwns FIFA anyday . .and I was one hell of a FIFA fan till last year, when Klaw and noobjoe opened my eyes. . now I cant play anything other than PES when it comes to football as no other franchise is good enough :twisted:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
And it has a fully licensed Liverpool FC (while now PES is now official partners of Liverpoolfc.tv), Krow did post some screenshots in the gaming thread.
So it would be great for Liverpool fans like me as well. :p.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
@ the PES fanboys here-You guys still stuck in 2005?Cause Konami certainly seems that way.Fifa has come on leaps and bounds on next gen while Konami is sitting with their hands on bums.
Fifa surpassed PES 3 years ago,and the gap is quite large now.Let's see what PES comes up with this year.

On the PC,however,I feel both the games are below par.Even then Fifa is superior because of its better online features.
Posted again:
Another mural has gone up at the Grove,this time featuring the likes of Bergkamp and Charlie George embracing the stadium.
See it here

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
@ the PES fanboys here-You guys still stuck in 2005?Cause Konami certainly seems that way.Fifa has come on leaps and bounds on next gen while Konami is sitting with their hands on bums.
Fifa surpassed PES 3 years ago,and the gap is quite large now.Let's see what PES comes up with this year.

On the PC,however,I feel both the games are below par.Even then Fifa is superior because of its better online features.
Posted again:
Another mural has gone up at the Grove,this time featuring the likes of Bergkamp and Charlie George embracing the stadium.
:shock::-o Er? Are you all right? :lol:

Krow

Crowman
Lol @ this. Mega lol! :lol:

We are in 2009 as you might know by now. I have played FIFA 98,99,01,04,05,06,06WC,07,08,09. Leaps and bounds??? :lol: Since 07, it has been stuck with similar interface and gameplay, which used to change with a new version earlier. I hated FIFA 04 and 05 impressed me. 06 was tough and again something new. 07 was also different but easier. 08 and 09 are merely tweaked versions of 07. I dunno when FIFA surpassed PES, but I know one thing, PES 2010 IS better than any FIFA I have played for the gameplay. Leaps and bounds improvement in FIFA????? Stuck in 2005??? WTF? Same g@y manager mode and that too 15 seasons of same old trash. Completed it in 07, didn't bother past six seasons in 08 and 4 in 09. Not even gonna play FIFA 10!

Never play online mate, I only play offline. Online play is good for other games, not football. Talking about offline play on the PC. Yes, FIFA is below par. Same old $h1t3 since 07. PES 2010 is refreshing to me.
Posted again:
^ ^ ^
And it has a fully licensed Liverpool FC (while now PES is now official partners of Liverpoolfc.tv), Krow did post some screenshots in the gaming thread.
So it would be great for Liverpool fans like me as well. :p.

Good for Apple Juice too. Messidona is an official brand ambassador along with El Nino.

Last edited:

XTerminator

pes is a very good game imo...the game play of 09 pawned f09 gameplay,thats why they had to mod 09 so much,including the gameplay patch an all...but f10 is promising,except for shitty defending.am gonna get my hands on it soon.

Top Bottom