• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
Not always. Most probably, Inter parked the bus.

And it's high time for Barca - Henry should be played upfront. Ibra is no way near the class of Henry.

henry was more lethargic than ibrahimovic yesterday, but ibrahimovic did miss some sitters.
I would have still made a profit in betting on these results:wink:
gr8..btw, what were the odds on inter?:razz:

agree with ico. but i think time will tell about ibrahimovic.

i guess so too...but we should've bought villa for 50 mn..we missed the trick there(all done and dusted now)

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^^ there is no doubt at all ibra has the class,and if utilised properly ( which barca sure will) he can become a great asset to barca than eto'o was.

moving on to epl again,any takers for city's ashes B-) which will b burnt at OT this sunday?

my preds for the upcoming week.
also che to win comfortably against spurs. arsenal to win against wigan.sunderland to beat burnley. villa,bolton,livfool to win too. Everton v Blackburn and Hull vs Birmingham will be close calls.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Adebayor is moaning again in today's Le Sun
I was being abused by people who six months ago were singing my name. The abuse was for no reason.
The sad thing about him is that he still doesn't understand why fans turned on him at Arsenal.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Even Eboue is pissed with Adebayor,if you can't be mates with Eboue,you are a sad fvcker.

Eboue on Ade said:
I’ve not spoken to him because I am very disappointed in him, it was a bad thing to do. For me, Adebayor didn’t do well and that is no good for football because you have a lot of young people who watch the game and then, they see that and it’s no good for football.

If Ade calls me, I will speak with him. But he hasn’t called me yet. I’ll wait. If he calls me, I say ’Thank-you God’, if he doesn’t call me, that’s his problem.
Arseblogger on Eboue said:
I love how Eboue thanks God for everything. Like he gets up in the morning and finds a fresh custard slice and says "Thank you, God, for this custard slice!", while Mrs Eboue stands behind him going 'You wanker. I spent 2 hours in Tesco yesterday
:lol:

Last edited:

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
Lol . . Do they nothing else to write about . . So its advantage Manure in the end . . Any news about Tevez and Robinho . . And chelsea goin to miss JT is it or not . .

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
MANUEL ALMUNIA
ROBIN VAN PERSIE
DENILSON
ANDREY ARSHAVIN
JOHAN DJOUROU
THEO WALCOTT
SAMIR NASRI
CARLOS VELA
LUKASZ FABIANSKI

WTF,this injury list is unbelievable.Whats up with Walcott?He has been out for about 45 days now.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ray Parlour goes back to Highbury.Nice bit of report there
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2644700/Ray-Parlour-goes-back-to-Highbury.html

abyss88

Broken In
Messi: I will never leave Barcelona

Lionel Messi claims he never wants to leave Barcelona after signing a new contract with the club until 2016.
The 22-year-old is now committed to the European champions for what will likely be the best years of his career, and wants to end it there too.
Messi, who was previously signed to Barcelona until 2014, has had his release clause increased from 150million euros to 250million euros (£225million) in a move to end any further speculation about his future.
"I want to spend all my career here, in Barcelona, if it's possible," he told the club's website.
"I would love to finish at Barcelona. This contract is a result of everything that happened last year and of what I have done since coming into the first team.
"I am simply one more person in this spectacular group of players, where there is a team that is very nice, very united and in which I am simply part of continuing to win things."
And if Messi is keen to stay at Barca for life, the door would appear to be open after the club's president Joan Laporta voiced his belief that the Argentina forward would never played for another club.
"This is the best news Barca can receive today," Laporta said of the deal that makes Messi the club's highest-paid player.
"It is important to have a player with his human qualities and his football ability. This deal recognises all that he gives to Barcelona.
"It is impossible to imagine the team without a player like Messi. We expect Leo to retire here with Barca."
Messi joined Barca as a youth-team player in 2001 and has won a host of trophies with the Catalan giants, including last season's unprecedented treble.
Messi signed his contract this afternoon at the Nou Camp in the presence of Laporta, his brother Rodrigo, club vice-presidents Rafael Yuste and Joan Boix, technical secretary Txiki Begiristain, and football director Raul Sanllehi.
The announcement had been expected and earlier coach Pep Guardiola expressed delight at the news.
"It's an immense piece of news for the club and for the player that Messi is renewing his contract," said Guardiola, "as it also was when Victor Valdes and Xavi did so.
"People go to football to see the best and that's what they are.
"It's a privilege for Barca to have some of the best footballers like Messi."
:cool:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
its good tht some players are 1 club players...wished ronaldo wudve been too.bt anyways proud of scholesy,giggs,neville and o'shea.

Top Bottom