• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
To keep this level of performance it is necessary to build some squad depth.We still need 2 more defensive players.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
*www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=30bf2cadc1cc7ce96a767732cef37ba5&topic=87920.7360
:lol:

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
I didn't see ze interview, just ze highlights. :D I wonder what you must have been saying if some Mancker would have scored zat. :lol:
lol. U r an 'arse'. Dude now that you have been caught opening your mouth without knowing the facts you give the only lame argument that you can think of.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/89812352.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D08DDE686FAC149EAE0F074386B50A7D9BE96551E5D0B0A079
Really nice.

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Dude now that you have been caught opening your mouth without knowing the facts you give the only lame argument that you can think of.
lol, true. Actually, Drogba has earned a lot of respect in my eyes after that Hip Hop Disgrace incident. :D

I've become a fan of Drogba and I'm saying this seriously. :|

*cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/89812352.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D08DDE686FAC149EAE0F074386B50A7D9BE96551E5D0B0A079
Really nice.
yea. :) This was a very nice gesture by Fabregas.

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
and he has one fu*kall with arsenal. one more difference :p and he is a bigger cu*t

Here is the reply to the idiot who said that Fabregas is a cvnt. :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
El captain said:
“Well we wanted to win, for us this is a good start but let’s face it we are not going to win 6-1 every day,” explained Fabregas.

“It’s just one more game we are not going to get too carried away with this result,
Completely agree,we must keep working hard.Every team is not going to be sh1te like Everton today.

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
Its too early to say anything but i really want Arsenal to win this time atleast two cups . . And i dont think that happening without buying at least 2 defensive players . .
i dont think chelsea or man u can do it this time . .
lets see todays match liver vs spurs . .

Eric Cantona on Ronaldo said:
“I can’t understand why he would want to leave United,” said Cantona. “For me the biggest club in the world is United. When you are at United, if you don’t have a problem with the club, if they give you the contract and if they really want you to play, then you can’t have any problems. I don’t understand why he’d want to leave. All the owners of clubs now are businessmen. I’m not sure if football was like this 20 years ago. I’m not sure these people would buy United or Chelsea or Liverpool then. When we see these kind of businessmen as owners of the clubs I’m not surprised that they don’t care about working-class fans.”

hehe...classic Cantona comment :D

iinfi

mekalodu
Chelsea are ready to offer £25m plus full-back Jose Bosingwa to land Bayern Munich midfielder Franck Ribery. (Sunday Express)

if its true .... Jose Bosingwa leaving doesnt make sense ....

Top Bottom