• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Its the same always. Watch the 'awesome' kids of arsenal . They will soon be joining the seniors. And once they join they are 'awesome' only in few games.are inconsistent. in the end arsenal dont achieve anything.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Ah, yes. Now that's what you call a Modern Legend. His son is with the Milan youth setup too. Cesare->Paolo->(forgot the kid's name). What a legacy! :)

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
because united are the best and thats why people are jealous of us.
hahaha niaaaa..:p

I bet you would have also voted for some team in poll. So, as per your logic it means......You are jealous of the team you voted because 'that team' is better than Man Utd???? :confused: :p

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
ARSHAVIN DEMANDS PAY RISE!!

The Mail on Sunday claims that Arshavin earns £80,000 a week but has demanded more money from the Gunners after being shocked by the rates of taxation in the United Kingdom.
The newspaper claims that despite earning far more at the Emirates than he did at Zenit St Petersburg, Arshavin’s take home pay is far less because of the high rates of income tax he is forced to pay. Russia operates a flat-tax rate of 13 per cent.

All of which has led the 27-year-old to approach the club in the hope of renegotiating his deal.

“I have a problem with my contract. Certain nuances emerged linked to taxation and some other things,” explained the Russian.

“As a result, I’m getting less money than I expected. It’s not critical but I still need to put it right.

“My agent is now taking care of it. My advice to other Russian players who may move to England in the summer is to take contract matters more seriously.”

“It’s important to understand clearly and in detail what money you are going to get and what taxes to pay, so that there are no unpleasant surprises of the kind I am facing now,” he said.

“Nothing should be done in a rush.”

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/03a.gif

Top Bottom