• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Typical United and Chelsea fans,can't bear watching when the other team plays well :rolleyes:

LMAO!!! Tell that to your "fans" who boo their own players when they're having a bad game and leave the stadium when their team is being hammered. Now that's what I'd term as 'can't bear watching when the other team plays well' :lol:

Typical gooner - "I did not see ze incident." :lol: :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
United fans left at half time against Liverpool.Chelsea fans don't even bother turning up for the CL games.What was the attendance again vs. Rosenberg?22k or something?Everyone saw zat incident :lol:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Eboue is a better player after being boo-ed....;) but that still doesn't mean you should boo your own players.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
United fans left at half time against Liverpool.Chelsea fans don't even bother turning up for the CL games.What was the attendance again vs. Rosenberg?22k or something?Everyone saw zat incident :lol:

LOL!!! Clutching at straws!! What happened at Rosenborg was a one-off, the game after which Mourinho was sacked. It's amazing, really that you have to go back such a long time to cite anything against us, while I can just look forward to your next home game for ammunition! :lol: :D

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if Arsefans watching on TV change the channel when their team is losing!! :lol:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
LMAO!!! Tell that to your "fans" who boo their own players when they're having a bad game and leave the stadium when their team is being hammered. Now that's what I'd term as 'can't bear watching when the other team plays well' :lol:

Typical gooner - "I did not see ze incident." :lol: :D

:lol::lol::lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I can just look forward to your next home game for ammunition! :lol: :D
Lol Arsenal fans are organizing a march to the stadium in support of Wenger and the team before the next game.We have the best fans out there.Unfortunately they get priced out for the tickets by the corporate people who are the ones leaving early.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ March to the stadium? LOL!! From what I've read, the REDaction group of 'ultras' (LMAO!!) will 'march' from the pub (where fans usually assemble before matches) to the stadium (and then sit down silently to devour their prawn sandwiches).

That simply means they'll do the usual thing fans do when they go to a football match. :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ I hope they do. It seems like a lot of hot air to me right now. Instead of doing all this now, they could have supported their team throughout the season when they targetted individual players at various times. Then in the end, the shareholders humiliated the manager, encouraged by the perceived public sentiment against Wenger. Arsefans should be thankful that Wenger hasn't resigned by now and gone off to Madrid.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Well, considering the fact that this is their last chance of getting some silverware this season.......... :rolleyes: ;)

red_devil

Back!
Sure. :) But for a typical Man Utd fan, winning is everything
Everyone's time will come. :p Don't worry mate. ;)

The sour grapes effect :lol:

Typical United and Chelsea fans,can't bear watching when the other team plays well :rolleyes:
I was really impressed with their intelligence,fight and commitment for the team,some of these lads will make it as early as next season.

so typical of an arsefan. blindly generalizing all other team supporters and then getting even more high on the kids and claim that they would make it big in the forthcoming season and when they come a cropper midway through the season, arsefans just hide behind their "age" and say the team was inexperienced and stuff [and at the same time watch some other kid and say "aha these kids will make it big next time... "]

aren't you lot sick and tired of all this ? :rolleyes:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
VfL Wolfsburg - German Bundesliga Champions 08/09

In the final match they only needed a draw against Werder Bremen. Final score?

Wolves 5-1 Bremen

:D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ There's no team called Wolverhampton Rovers! :p

They are Wolverhampton Wanderers!! ;)

And speaking of Bremen, Diego will join Juventus next season!

Top Bottom