• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Wenger is zere too
1-0 ARSENAL incredible passing.This team doesn't dick around at the edge of the box like seniors:p

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
UEFA charges Drogba and Bosingwa- *news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/8043277.stm

so much for speaking the truth. UEFA are a bunch of jackasses. first ensure an English team goes out n then make sure they dont do well the following season.

unfortunately their plans are dashed with Henry & Iniesta doubts for final and barcelona set to concede 6-7 times in the final. its gona be a **** on the face of UEFA. :lol:

keep lolling ... if the FA doesnt stand upto this it will be time when there will be jus 2 teams representing england for CL in a few years

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
FT Arsenal 4-1 Liverpool
Sunu
Wilshere (MOTM for me)
Watt
Emmanuel Thomas

Champagne football
We are taking a 4-1 lead to Anfield in the 2nd leg.
GET IN!!

The attendance was amazing 30000+ people came for an U18 game.

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
According to the press conference on MUTV.. this is the squad for sunday:

GKs:
Tomasz Kuszczak
Ben Amos

DFs:
Fabio da Silva
Gary Neville
Wes Brown
Rio Ferdinand
James Chester

MFs:
Darren Fletcher
Cory Evans (Jonny's younger brother)
Zoran Tosic
Darron Gibson
Rodrigo Possebon

FWs:
Lee Martin
Danny Welbeck
Federico Macheda

LMAO !! :lol:

a good enough team imo. and manucho is not playing for hull since he is on loan :p.although i want it to be a hull win and f***tards at tyneside go down- both the geordies and the bores :D

Rahim

Married!
Ya its high time that these big clubs with pathetic players and commitment tastes the wine in lower league.
I hope there will be more flair players in BPL. Miss them. Di Canio, Zola, Ginola, some eccentric guys who can turn the match anytime. Genius :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Typical United and Chelsea fans,can't bear watching when the other team plays well :rolleyes:
I was really impressed with their intelligence,fight and commitment for the team,some of these lads will make it as early as next season.

Top Bottom