• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
hi there guys...you must be wondering where i was..actually i was kidnapped by my friends who took me to a ski resort..where it had been snowing for the last couple of days :p...i skied the hell out in two days..just came back & looking forward to tonight's game:-D.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/arti...rs--shameful-exit-club-teams-exit-Europe.html

4 Am BST.Atleast he tried on the pitch.
Actually it is hilarious :lol:

Baker

Albicelestes
see the blog..........

*www.oleole.com/blogs/chelseablog/posts/chelsea-vs-barcelona-all-this-useless-beauty

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
see the blog..........

*www.oleole.com/blogs/chelseablog/posts/chelsea-vs-barcelona-all-this-useless-beauty

We have nothing to lose tomorrow night, and everything to gain. Not so long ago, even Champions League qualification for the Blues was looking like a tall order, so a ninety minute winner takes all, toe-to-toe duel with football’s finest for a trip to Rome is the proverbial bonus ball in football’s ever-surprising lottery.

LOL :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
Of course.

Guus Hiddink says time is running out for many of his Chelsea side
*www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/may/05/champions-league-guus-hiddink-chelsea

LOL :lol:

abyss88

Broken In
Thierry Henry is about to miss the most important game of the season.
Yesterday, during training in the afternoon behind closed doors at Stamford Bridge, Henry did not pass the test done to check the status of his right knee, so his options going into the team are now very slim, as assumed in the press conference. :cry:
The pain of the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee has not subsided, so the fear that if they force the player may end up breaking it, are now more real than ever.
Henry barely participated in the rounds at training yesterday and then went to the dressing room. Thus, Guardiola has been resigned to the possibility of playing the match without the presence of the Frenchman, one of his most in-form players. Henry`s replacement would be Andres Iniesta, who has played this season several times on the left wing with a remarkable performance. This would leave a vacancy in midfield that could be occupied by the African Seydou Keita and accompanied by Yaya Touré and Xavi Hernandez.
With this change, Barca would lose a bit of fluidity and technical quality, but would gain in power and physical strength.

Top Bottom