• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
yeah .. pathetic decision by the ref... he needs to stripped of his [r]effing license/badge/whatever ...

poor poor fletch :(

scohles, keane and now fletch....fletch should take heart from the fact that he's atleast in elite company :|

and yes what the **** is that rule about "mistaken identity" ?? what **** is that ??

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Like if the ref confuses Adebayor for Eboue and sends him off for an offense the latter committed,the card can be rescinded.
I gave this example because it happened in CC 2007 final ;)

red_devil

Back!
oh and all the today's comments about silly refereeing will make refs careful about their decisions tomorrow---people might just get away with nasty challenges... and if thats the case then it'll surely help out those thugs at CFC ...

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
**** I had to miss the game due to bad weather :mad:
So just now I switched on the TV to catch the repeat telecast, and guess what, cable is f*cked up. I hope it gets repaired before tonight. :mad:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Just saw the video highlights. It looked like ManYoo dominated the game. And how could Ronaldo score from that distance? :p

Here's what Wenger had to say: *www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/-the-game-was-really-over-before-it-started-

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
oh and all the today's comments about silly refereeing will make refs careful about their decisions tomorrow---people might just get away with nasty challenges... and if thats the case then it'll surely help out those thugs at CFC ...

LOL!!!! :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
You know what I have an odd feeling Chelsea would play a very defensive game, strangle Barcelona and Drogba would score a winner and we'll be screwed with another sh!tty ManUre-Chelsea final. :(
Hopefully I prove to be wrong. :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsene Wenger said:
“It’s easy to say that we need a bit of experience but I am convinced that we have the quality and we’ll continue to develop. If you look at the average age of the team it is still very young. To reach that level deserves a lot of credit but tonight we were caught by a tem who has the art to kill and take advantage of mistakes.
:rolleyes:
The three factors which were responsible for this seasons failures for me are
1.Most of the players just don't have it in them-No point in blaming them.
2.F*cked up line ups and tactics in crucial games.
3.Injuries

Arsene is responsible for the first two and should take a long hard look at his policies in the summer.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
EVRA: IT WAS MEN AGAINST BABIES

Patrice Evra believes Manchester United are on another level to the 'babies' of Arsenal following their crushing UEFA Champions League victory.
"It was 11 men against 11 babies. We never doubted ourselves," the France international said in The Sun.

"We have much more experience and that's what made the difference. We were always confident. It should have been that score in the first leg anyway. It is a great United team that won.

"Football today is not only about playing well, it's about winning trophies. Everybody talks about the way Arsenal play but, at the end of the day, it's about winning silverware.

"At United, we play well and we win. Tactically and technically we were superior. You look at our starting 11 and theirs and you see that we are well above.

"Lots of people are disappointed because they thought they would beat us like they did in the league. But the Champions League is another level."

Talk about rubbing it in! :lol:

Top Bottom