• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Kind of funny to see ManU fans have lost all hope already.'Fan$' indeed as said before.

Due to their performance last night Chelsea can wrap up the game at the Bridge quickly and rest some key players for the FA cup semi at Saturday.
We play 1 day later and have a tough job to do.So definitely there will be some tired legs in the cup.
Meanwhile Arsenal injury list is growing again.Gallas and Almunia join Diaby,Eduardo,RVP and Rosicky on the sidelines.
Thats 6 first teamers out.We are cursed lol

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ don't know why mate... somehow feel that Porto will just park a bus/train/whatever they have at their disposal ... afterall its the question of a spot in the CL semi final..but yeah a 1-0 win would do...hope we score that late late goal :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
It just gets worse for Liverpool. After losing 3-1 to Chelsea last night, Steven Gerrard is now having tests after reports that he aggravated an old groin injury - presumably while climbing out of Michael Essien's pocket.

There's no stopping the press!! :D :lol:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
guess this means that both Pool and Man U could out of this seasons CL ... though man u has an outside chance of winning it might just be unlikely :( .. and i really don't think pool can come back from the 3 -1 defeat.. 3 away goals for chelsea would mean pool have to win 3-0 at the bridge [chances of which are way less than that of united winning 1-0 ]
Even a 4-2 victory will get Liverpool through.

I don't see 4 goals happening against Chelsea, but then it may happen.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Let's not forget what Pool did to Man U at OT.
Without Terry, it won't be too easy at The Bridge, we'll have to watch out for Torres.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Baaaaaaaaniiiiiiiiaaaaaa

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ that was different mate... United wanted to equalize or heck even go for a win .. but chelsea will know fully well that they can afford to lose 1-0 or 2-0 or even draw 0-0 to get through so they will definitely defend as much as they can and then hope to catch pool on the break ...

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^ that was different mate... United wanted to equalize or heck even go for a win .. but chelsea will know fully well that they can afford to lose 1-0 or 2-0 or even draw 0-0 to get through so they will definitely defend as much as they can and then hope to catch pool on the break ...
Yes, but I'm just saying that Pool are dangerous and we shouldn't write them off already.

I hope Hiddink stays on as manager. But it's unlikely since Hiddink will want to coach Russia in the 2010 Word Cup.

Annian

Right off the assembly line
I love watching sports and football is one of them. Why do you have that team. Well, I dont need to hate any of the team, I know in everygame there is a winner and a loser. Nice post

Top Bottom