• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Here's what Porto did against Atletico Madrid - 2-2 draw away from home and a 0-0 at home! Quite possibly they can do it again!

Baker

Albicelestes
manu has great chance to go through , only 1:0 victory is enough for them..

chelsea has to change their strategy against barca , they are playing with 3 quality finishers in the world

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Ahh, the look on the faces of that Scouse scum in the stands... Priceless!!! :D :lol:
:|
Why don't you lot celebrate rather than engaging in insulting Liverpool fans? Wow! What a way to celebrate a historic win...fan$ indeed...
One win and it seems they have won the European Cup already.
I really hope Barca knock the stuffing out of you lot.

Barring a miracle, I guess I have to back Arsenal win the CL this year. Their fans are not gloryhunters like the Chel$ki fan$ anyway...and if a club deserves to have their name written in the European Cup next, it has to be Arsenal.

Baker

Albicelestes
^^^
ha ha ha .. i can understand ur feelings.. (we are waiting for barca buddy..)

arsenal winning the CL with this form ... ha ha ha...

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
You still have 90 minutes to play in the second leg...dude...Barca would wait later...
And BTW Where were you when Chelsea lost to Liverpool in the league? And more importantly where would you be on Chelsea's next loss?
Dunno why these Chelsea fans keep appearing out of the blue(pun intended) only on good times but not on their bad times...

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Barring a miracle, I guess I have to back Arsenal win the CL this year. Their fans are not gloryhunters like the Chel$ki fan$ anyway...and if a club deserves to have their name written in the European Cup next, it has to be Arsenal.
Thanks for your support. :) I also have some recessive Liverpool genes transferred to me by my father. :p

arsenal winning the CL with this form ... ha ha ha...
Yes, we are inconsistent, but we are 17 games unbeaten in the league.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
:|
Why don't you lot celebrate rather than engaging in insulting Liverpool fans? Wow! What a way to celebrate a historic win...fan$ indeed...
One win and it seems they have won the European Cup already.
I really hope Barca knock the stuffing out of you lot.

Bwaaaahahahaha!!!! There's a wound-up Pool fan!! :lol:

Oh don't worry, we ARE celebrating but the way everyone thought that we would get pummelled at Anfield and the Scouse scum that kept reminding us of 'history', this is surely the best time to rub it in!!! :D :lol:

Now, now, don't be so bitter! I'm sure Tubby will win you the PL (someday)! :D

I'm laughing at you and your bitterness!! Thanks for the laughs!! :D :lol: :D

Baker

Albicelestes
^ ^ ^
You still have 90 minutes to play in the second leg...dude...Barca would wait later...
And BTW Where were you when Chelsea lost to Liverpool in the league? And more importantly where would you be on Chelsea's next loss?
Dunno why these Chelsea fans keep appearing out of the blue(pun intended) only on good times but not on their bad times...

we have patience dude dont worry.....

that was f**kr brazilian time ... never understands the strategy of EPL

and for next loss... i will be here:-D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Everybody says we are over reliant on Gerrard and Torres and last light it was clear whom we are actually "over reliant" upon.
At least Javier will return in the second leg...
Anyway I hope we go all out attacking at Stamford Bridge, we might get end up losing 5-0, but maybe the fortune will favour the brave. :) We have nothing to lose anyway.
Anyway it would be idiotic to have ANY hopes for the second leg. I guess we have to look at the PL now, one win at a time the aim should be to be in with a shout even in the last day of the season.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Rafa usually plays the dull, drab game of waiting to let the opposition come forward, absorb their attacks and hit them on the break. That's how we were beaten at the Bridge. At Anfield in the PL, it was 0-0 until that muppet Riley sent off Lampard. In recent weeks, he has altered his startegy to go on the offensive from the 1st minute. It worked against Real Madrid, United and Villa. But not against us. :D

If he tries that waiting game again at The Bridge, it could be another 0-0 draw. And if he tells 'em to attack, you could go in front but your defence will be stretched more than ever against our counter-attacks. :D

Baker

Albicelestes
i never sees anything special in Mascharano... he is a good actor that everyone knows...

am still not able to understand why diego give the captains band to him ...

red_devil

Back!
couldn't watch the match last night.. chelsea win 3-1 :-0 lol :D

guess this means that both Pool and Man U could out of this seasons CL ... though man u has an outside chance of winning it might just be unlikely :( .. and i really don't think pool can come back from the 3 -1 defeat.. 3 away goals for chelsea would mean pool have to win 3-0 at the bridge [chances of which are way less than that of united winning 1-0 ]

Baker

Albicelestes
^^
but for manu i dont thing it is a himalayan task , why u can not score an away goal against porto..

i need a chelsea - manu final (this time terry wont miss.... buddy)

Top Bottom