• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
We were just bad in the starting 20 minutes of the game when they had got the goal.
After that we dominated the game. Arshavin is worth all the money we spent.

Gallas' offside was difficult because the linesman may have thought that the ball has come from goalkeeper's hand.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Its seems he was shouting some BS at him,not spitting intentionally.Ballack or Bayern players didn't say anything about it,nor did the ref.Spitting is a straight red.
The Telegraph said:
The Germans were winding the clock, Ballack cleverly going to ground under a challenge from Fabregas, who was cautioned for shouting an insult at the prostrate midfielder
*www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2356450/Flat-Arsenal-fall-to-Ballacks-men.html

However,if there is concrete evidence that he spat at Hull manager,he should get banned for a few matches.

Brown sounds phony to me.He has already changed his story 3 times in 12 hrs.Yesterday he said the spitting incident took place at the pitch.Now today,we have seen the pictures showing Cesc confronting Hull players but no spitting picture has been found.Today he says Cesc spat at the assistant's feet in the tunnel.WTF is he trying to prove?Giving tunnel excuse for the lack of photographic evidence?Just listen to today's BBC interview with him.He contradicts most of his earlier statements.
Also,why hasn't Brown gone to FA if he witnessed the incident himself,as he said post match.His handshake lie has already been caught.I have posted the picture of Emirates handshake above.This was at KC stadium
*i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/hadareud/08-09-_Hull_City_1-3_Arsenal-new.gif
From : *onlinegooner.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=14249&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30
Just a dick like his dad big sam.

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
He is nothing but a liar who is just trying to shift attention from his team's defeat to something else. :|

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
If the Hull manager is lying, will he get any sort of punishment? :confused:

Oh, and Rafa the gaffa has penned a new deal at Anfield:

Rafael Benitez crowned one of the best weeks in Liverpool's history by signing his long-awaited new contract.

The Spaniard will now be in control at Anfield - and control is exactly the right word - until 2014, having finally signed his new deal.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Hope Rafa wins the title after a few years of Arsenal domination.:D
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Dailymail said:
Hull City's hopes of reaching the Barclays Premier League have been handed an unlikely lift from Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.

Wenger has allowed Phil Brown's squad to train at Arsenal's Colney training ground ahead of their play-off game at Watford on Sunday.
*www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football...Hull-boost-ahead-Championship-play-clash.html

This is what this club is all about.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^Good to read about Wenger's gesture.

Liverpool should now concentrate on their progress sonce the future of Benitez is secured. It would be fun to see 4 genuine contenders for the title next year.

Fergie dismisses quintuple
He told the New Statesman: "The thing about cup football is you need to be the best but you also need a lot of luck and I think it's asking too much for all the games to go your way.
I think he is being realistic about United's chances.

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Pool did great this season to last this long. They still have a chance to win the PL. Even I would like to see a real title "race" next season.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
"God works in mysterious ways" - FA director Roger Burden comments after David Gill (ManU Chief Executive) apparently fell off the top table platform at yesterday's FA Council meeting.

A sign of things to come, perhaps?? *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

red_devil

Back!
FABIO CAPELLO has told the Big Four to beware of Barcelona and Lionel Messi.

oh c'mon ! if anything i'd rather see Man Utd (or any of the big 4) play Barca in a two leg tie rather than a single match like a final..it would just be a treat to watch :)
Posted again:
oh btw, the CL ties will be announced later today

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
The Draw I hope for:

Liverpool take on ManU. I wouldn't mind Chelsea/Barca/Bayern either. Arsenal would be OK to take on too.
Chelsea v Arsenal
Barca v Bayern
Villareal v Porto

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
and i just hope

Man U dont get drawn against Villareal or Porto Or Bayern
and Pool draw Barca...that would only mean that Rafa would be out with his FACT Sheet part 2 :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
Be afraid..be very afraid of Bayern...Don't underestimate them by likening them with likes of Villareal or Porto.:-x
And Barca would NOT be easy for us either, they are tricky opponents always..

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ duh !! i only meant that if we get easier opposition like Villareal or porto and Pool get Barca, then Rafa would be out again with his "FACT" sheet claiming that the draws were rigged in favor of UTD !!

but you'd have to agree none of those 3 (villareal or porto or bayern) are even close to barca in terms of quality and reputation :|

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
Why do you lot care about Rafa anyways? Don't get me started on Funguson...:neutral:

Anyways I sincerely hope you lot get a really challenging opponent which truly test your team's character and resilience. Fact is none of the teams in the CL in this season yet and the previous season did that...:-|
After all the media claimed you guys to be the "best" for the majority of this season and the previous season.... I really want see what the "best"...the World Champions... can do... :-|
Posted again:
*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/7951918.stm

According to it:

Villarreal v Arsenal
Manchester United v FC Porto
Liverpool v Chelsea
Barcelona v Bayern Munich

SF:
Manchester United/FC Porto v Villarreal/Arsenal
Barcelona/Bayern Munich v Liverpool/Chelsea

I wonder whether I am misunderstanding it...the draws cant come so soon.:))

Hmm... Liverpool v Chelsea again...it would be difficult but I have faith... :)
ManUre take on Porto ...hell with it...

Last edited:
Top Bottom