• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

sub1zero

Broken In
Looks like the owly one won't be featuring in today's FA Cup match what with him having 3 billion stitches thanks to those shitkickers from Lancashire. Any idea if Arsenal vs Hull is live on Pix(or any other channel?). Sony should be showing this match coz they have the telecast rights for the FA cup but I checked the schedule in their official site and it says some Spielberg movie at 12 30 am. :( :( So streams again?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Check this out:

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgovSQv1SXM&NR=1

WARNING: Listen to it using your HEADPHONES and listen closely!! [NSFW]/[NWS]

Look out for the following:

1 - Paul Parker's widening, bulging eyes.
2 - Pallister's general confusion.
3 - After her suggestion that it was 'just the angle', Ms McQueen's cheeky glance to verify 'Simon's' claims at around the 33-second mark.

:lol:

hey guys wrote a new blog post..'the ultimate man utd quiz'..worth looking(man utd fans please excuse)..
www.chelseablues.co.cc
read top post..
hahahahaha :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Yup,sony is hopeless.
Blackburn's antics got no media coverage,I am surprised at that.Only a miracle saved Almunia's leg from El hadji ****'s intentional tackle.Arshavin's boot was torn apart by Oojer's tackle and he needed stitches and Pederson's horrible dive was even in Youtube's most watched.:lol:
Hope they go down with Big Sam.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
"I spoke to him about it at half time of course. I had some experience with Jens Lehmann before. I think he would've headbutted him." - Arsene Wenger on dealing with Manuel Almunia after 'that' challenge by El Hadji Diouf.

:lol: :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I f*cking love Arshavin.RVP scored on his assisst
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
WILLY FUKING G.Take a bow
Posted again:
We are going to wem ber ly

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Arshavin is a team player and this time Bendtner used his brain too. :)

We're through. ;)

Man of the match = Arshavin

And Gibbs is better than Cashley.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Phil Brown has blamed Fabregas for spitting on the assistant manager.Hull will be filing a complaint. :|

Wow he is insulting Arsenal in his interview.That after his team wasted time at every opportunity for 75 mins.Mr.Fake tan is just pissed he got knocked out.He goes on my list for relegation favorites.
Posted again:
On the handshake thing,Wenger said he waited but noone was there :lol:
Wenger was a comedy genius in the interview.Sentanta put a TV in his face and wanted to talk about everything.He gave them nice classy replies.

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
So it's Arsenal v Chelsea in the semis. Great. :)

And Arshavin is adjusting faster than I thought he would. He's just great.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
From The Telegraph
Phil Brown said:
He wouldn't shake my hand when we beat them fairly 2-1 at the Emirates, he wouldn't shake my hand when they beat us, fairly, 3-1 at the KC Stadium.
*img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00683/wenger_brown_682x40_683224a.jpg
Image source : The Sun

Liar :lol:

red_devil

Back!
Brown fumed: “We’ve not been beaten by Arsenal, we’ve been beaten by the referee and the linesman. It’s disgraceful.

“The game was turned on its head when the referee succumbed to local pressure. Gallas was two yards offside. It was never a goal.

gooners, was gallas offside ?

Top Bottom