• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Stoke away in reserve league,he scored twice.In the very same match Eduardo played his first 90 minutes after returning from injury.
Hopefully both Wilshere and Ramsey will start tomorrow's FA cup tie.

FA CUP HT scores
Kettering 1-1 Fulham :shock: Fulham are 92 places above them
Portsmouth 0-2 Swansea
Chelsea 1-1 Ipswich

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea 3-1 Ipswich

2 great freekicks - one from Ballack, the other from Lampard - sealed the victory. Goals over here:

*in.youtube.com/watch?v=pGJY9e_G980&eurl=*www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=512890

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Kettering 2 - 4 Fulham :(

Sony pix will continue its sh1tty coverage as Arsenal game will be shown at 10:30 PM while it kicks off at 7 PM IST.
Looks like they can show games only after 10 PM.
Ill stick to setanta stream:|

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
so we add some more players to our injury list [Welbeck n Fabio..poor fabio...]

and Chirag, football is no programming language to start off by fixing your liking towards a player or a team...just watch football .. watching EPL on weekends should be the first step [there are other leagues but i guess the timings of EPL is kinda helpful]

watch football, and over time you will like the way a player/team plays and gradually you'll become a supporter of that player/team

happy football watching :D

Rahim

Married!
Hmm.. Well I know nothing about football. Don't know player names or team names or anything. :| Where do I start?

Hello Chirag and welcome to the thread related to The Best Sports in The World :p Yes yes its better than kirkitt :D

Watch English Premier League on ESPN-Star SPorts in the weekend and beleive me most Indians have to start from scratch when it comes to football, apart from Eastern India and some Goans clubs.

Just dont play "minie minie minny moh" when it comes to supporting the club. Most of us start with sipporting the bigger more successful club/team but listen to your heart :cool:

Dont get recommendations from me or Kl@w-24 for we are quite biased in a big way :D

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Hmm.. Well I know nothing about football. Don't know player names or team names or anything. :| Where do I start?

Ahh, n6300 and rahimveron have already told you how to begin. Best of luck!

So Spuds were within range of a dubious treble until yesterday - a treble consisting of losing the Carling Cup final, losing the FA Cup final and getting relegated. :D

Now they are out of the FA Cup a little earlier, but I'm sure they'll complete the double. :D :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Hostel. No tv. Where do I go?

Just google about the English Premiership, German Bundesliga, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Scottish Premier League, etc. and of course the Champions League. Read articles. You can also read Wikipedia articles about various clubs. :)
Also watch you tube videos.

Also do you understand the league form of football? Well actually when I remember about 4-5 years ago when I was new to be delighted by football, I got confused why the hell Arsenal was playing Villa (or was it another club) in the final match of the season when Manchester United was second in the league. (I had the cup mentality you see) ;)

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Wow...I never expected this...

*espnstar.com/football/premier-league/news/detail/item191250/Liverpool-can-win-title---Mourinho/

^ dude.. he wants to watch football and NOT write
some THESIS and earn a PHd FFS !!

But the Wikipedia articles are very entertaining :p , at least for me.

Top Bottom