• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
good ucl fight going on...ahh derby tom...lets kick some evertonian ass.. :D

Lots of new Beyurn Myooneech and Dortmoond fans to be expected. Even though 80% of them won't be able to pronounce the players' names properly.
Marco Riyoos anyone?
my only problem is how do u distinguish such people..personally i have been a fan of dortmund since they won the bundesliga...very good side/attitude etc..so am i part of this circle too?? :(

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
my only problem is how do u distinguish such people..personally i have been a fan of dortmund since they won the bundesliga...very good side/attitude etc..so am i part of this circle too?? :(

You can admire them, sure, but if someone says they were fans of Dortmund before it was cool... You know what to do then. ;)

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Bayer chief tips Schurrle to join Chelsea - ESPN FC

Seen him a couple of times and he is impressive, one of the reasons why leverkusen is high up the table...would be a steal tbh...

scudmissile007

Confusingly Confused!
^^:lol::lol::lol::lol:
^may be the outfield player backpassed the ball to goalkeeper, he should not pick it up only he can pass or shoot, if he picks it up its a freekick inside penalty box.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ A goalkeeper cannot pick up the ball from a backpass. Indirect freekick from the spot where the offence was committed.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Some big stories today about Alex Ferguson's possible retirement and Arsenal striking English football's biggest kit deal with Puma as is being reported by The Mirror.

jasku

In the zone
Some big stories today about Alex Ferguson's possible retirement and Arsenal striking English football's biggest kit deal with Puma as is being reported by The Mirror.

Dude, that is an interesting piece of news, the Arsenal deal, we have struck a couple big deals, lets how much Wenger spends this summer. First priority would be sealing the CL spot.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Fergie’s
Last home defeat: Chelsea
Last FA Cup defeat: Chelsea
Last League Cup defeat: Chelsea
Last shield defeat: Chelsea

======

Surely that means Mourinho is off to Utd, then? :|

scudmissile007

Confusingly Confused!
Mourinho going to united unlikely but any thing can happen.Puma deal isn't officially announced if it is then a hell of a deal. SAF really a smart guy.

Top Bottom