• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
*i.minus.com/i6YVakCiMRixu.gif

United's passing of the ball has improved a lot. Defending needs to be improved and United are set

Krow

Crowman
:lol: Torres offside, ball in the net.

Chelsea do a Leverkusen. Runners up in Supercup, Club World Cup and out of the UCL.

iinfi

mekalodu
jus saw the second half ... cant believe oscar was on the bench again .... sud have played luiz in mid-field again .... poor ...
anyway arse fans can have fun .. they such chances only for few times in a year .. lolzzz

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Can't fault Arse fans for having their time in the sun. Gloating at others' failure to win finals is the closest they'll ever get to a trophy in this generation. :lol:

=====

Still can't get the ball in the net when it matters or keep hold of it in midfield. A midfielder (recall Chalobah or McEachran, perhaps?) and a striker (recall Lukaku? Buy?) is needed in Jan.

Good to see a proper club win the CWC. Congratulations to Corinthians, they had huge support too.

Proper club for you is anyone other than Chelsea. You'd support Spuds if that meant a loss for us. A "proper" fan you are. :lol:

why was cahill sent off again??It seemed to happen off camera...no replays either..what happened?

For a foul on the Corinthians player. Not quite sure how bad it was.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
For a foul on the Corinthians player. Not quite sure how bad it was.

Yeah i saw that..but was it like some elbowing or something..or some tackle??Because the corinthians player was rolling down with pain.. if i am right..he was also substituted later on..also where will the games ban apply??In Europa/UCL..where?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Even I didn't see the foul. Torres missed a sitter as usual. Heh.

The whole team was sub-par. Besides, I'm bored of blaming everything on Torres now. Need a new scapegoat. :(

Yeah i saw that..but was it like some elbowing or something..or some tackle??Because the corinthians player was rolling down with pain.. if i am right..he was also substituted later on..also where will the games ban apply??In Europa/UCL..where?

One Corinthians player rolled almost the length of the pitch when tackled by Hazard. Tackled. By EDEN HAZARD. :|
Bah, just need to start winning again in the league now.