• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
never rule out the mighty steven gerrard and torres.i do agree winning would be difficult but we gonna beat all of ur candy butts at CL
Sapne dekhna band kar ;)
You just played out a goaless draw with a nameless club in UCL qualifiers and failed to score and yet you think CL is Liverpool's Cup? Kops never fail to amaze me :tired of such crap:
Although Justin was a big gooner at heart we expected that.He just wasn't good enough for Arsenal,add to that the mighty competition in form of Sagna and Nooboue.Boro will be good for his career.
Btw. Wenger has said he would sign one more player.Inler from Udinese would be a great buy.
Why is it that you dont care that much when a player moves on and always come with a brave face??
And if any United player moves on you seem to predict the house falling down on United. :( (read Ronaldo)

red_devil

Back!
curious question :-

did KOp play Keane ??? did he start ?

and ESPN's football focus guys had a huge prediction that $hit would win the PL this season !
I'd say .. NO CHANCE. Man UTD FTW !! :D

Rahim

Married!
^Chelsea are worthy contenders for the title. The biggest problem for Kop is the attitude of Rafa and his signings, he doesnt play 2 strikers, sub-standard plauers on the wings, no pace except babel, aging defense and these are no bias remarks.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
curious question :-

did KOp play Keane ??? did he start ?

and ESPN's football focus guys had a huge prediction that Chelsea would win the PL this season !
I'd say .. NO CHANCE. Man UTD FTW !! :D

Either you've got no idea how things work in football or you're too biased to have a logical opinion. :)

Rahim

Married!
^Even though i am a United fan , n6300 has to be reminded how close Chelsea came last season from snatching the Title from United. Respect doesnt harm anyone,does it? :D
It should have been "Did Gerrard Played??"

So you comparing Ronaldo with a fringe player like Hoyte?

Nah itna paagal nahiin hooon :D
Just the way Gunners fans react to a player departure, thats it.

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ well that was a biased opinion.

honestly... Dunno how much of a difference Phil can make right away.. Drogba, lampard all wanted to leave ... but stayed back [just for the money ?? dunno]

and bosingwa and deco will need time to get adjusted to the PL style... besides, Phil is himself new to PL {yes he is experienced enough but he's still a fresher :D in PL }

EDIT :- isn't it time for this thread to be made a "STICKY" ;-)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ well that was a biased opinion.

honestly... Dunno how much of a difference Phil can make right away.. Drogba, lampard all wanted to leave ... but stayed back [just for the money ?? dunno]

and bosingwa and deco will need time to get adjusted to the PL style... besides, Phil is himself new to PL {yes he is experienced enough but he's still a fresher :D in PL }

EDIT :- isn't it time for this thread to be made a "STICKY" ;-)

We came within a whisker and a missed penalty of completing the double under a manager who hardly had any experience in top-flight football, not to mention respect from the players. That itself tells a thing or two about what to expect this season with a World Cup winning coach at the helm. :D

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
We came within a whisker and a missed penalty of completing the double under a manager who hardly had any experience in top-flight football, not to mention respect from the players. That itself tells a thing or two about what to expect this season with a World Cup winning coach at the helm. :D

the only problem i see with chelsea.. is that their players are old & they have too many big name players.. if scolari handles this well then they are serious contenders

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
the only problem i see with chelsea.. is that their players are old & they have too many big name players.. if scolari handles this well then they are serious contenders

Ahh, you're repeating Fergie's statement, aren't you? ;)
I found this on The Guardian:

Manchester United
Edwin van der Sar 37
Gary Neville 33
Rio Ferdinand 29
Nemanja Vidic 26
Patrice Evra 27
Michael Carrick 26
Owen Hargreaves 27
Paul Scholes 33
Cristiano Ronaldo 23
Wayne Rooney 22
Carlos Tevez 24
----------------------
Average age 28
===================

Chelsea
Petr Cech 26
Jose Bosingwa 25
John Terry 27
Ricardo Carvalho 30
Ashley Cole 27
Michael Essien 25
Frank Lampard 30
Michael Ballack 31
Deco 30
Didier Drogba 30
Joe Cole 26
----------------------

Average age 28

Source: *www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/jul/23/chelsea.manchesterunited

:D

iinfi

mekalodu
FYR Macedonia fifa ranking 54
Cyprus 62
Rwanda 83
India 153
wtf??? *#$*&%*$&(^*)$(*
beyond my comprehension!!! howz this decided.

Rwanda RANK 83???? people dont have food to eat, n they play soccer???

red_devil

Back!
Berba for barca ??

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1560436.ece

lol :) poor berba ... every other day his future club's name keeps changing ! :D

EDIT :-

Rooney fit for Newcastle game :)

Last edited:
M

manckevin

Hey guys I'm new to this forum,anyways I can't wait for the new epl season to start and I believe that this season it will be again btwn Chelsea and man utd though I would love to see arsenal challenging till the end too(I'm a man utd fan as my name user name suggests).I don't think that liverpool under rafa can be considered as title contenders because they are not consistent and their squad players are not good enough, they will continue to be a cup team. I deeply respect arsene wenger because he’s a great coach and I think the financial constraints at arsenal will hamper them over the course of the season. Chelsea will always be there because their a strong and physical team, they will bully their way to victories, hopefully they can play some entertaining football under scolari. But I hope and belive that man utd win this year, and an addition of a striker will be the final piece as they say.Guys if there are any unwritten rules to be followed in this thread let me know..:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
@klaw- thanks man. now i can shut the mouth of all those who call chelsea "old". :-D wats the age got to do with this season anyway? no one's got a hunched back and nobody moves at a snails pace. their experience will b handful. v have got a few gud young pistols comin up- mikel, essien, bosingwa, hilario, cech, kalou. and once our senior players retire, abram will wake up and hand out a blank cheque to the manager in charge.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
@klaw- thanks man. now i can shut the mouth of all those who call chelsea "old". :-D wats the age got to do with this season anyway? no one's got a hunched back and nobody moves at a snails pace. their experience will b handful. v have got a few gud young pistols comin up- mikel, essien, bosingwa, hilario, cech, kalou. and once our senior players retire, abram will wake up and hand out a blank cheque to the manager in charge.
At 32 hilario isnt exactly a "young pistol" :lol:

Top Bottom