• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Man City in crisis,Mark Hughes may quit
Sparky should have never left Blackburn,at least not for a club like city.

sparky should not have left blackburn.. but he got an amazing offer that he cud not ressist...
anyway this keeps happenin to city.... lol.. looks like bad luck follows them..:D

Rahim

Married!
^You seem to lost your head and keep coming with such ludicrous lines.....and it seems to be quite common among Gunners as i read in Sky Forums that they were saying Modric as a summer flop just bcoz he is ugly :shock: :p Talk about footballing sense!!!

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Frank lampard signs new contract with Chelsea.

*www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~1365400,00.html

My views on it:

*klaw24.wordpress.com/2008/08/13/to-be-frank-im-glad-its-finally-over/ :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^^ Cut it short and just tell me that how much will he be paid??...:lol:
More in a week than you or me will earn in a lifetime :D
At least he's not like that idiot Adebayor - 1 good season and he wants to double his wages or leave!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
@gunners- 4get abt liverpool. this title race is a triple threat match bw us, u and manu. liverpool r gonna struggle to get 4th itself. rule liverpool out of this channel. :-D

Rahim

Married!
^How many u's are there ? :D
Kops know deep down they are not good enough(consistency is what they have no idea about).
See after signing Keane and boasting about him they fail to score in the UCL qualifiers. Thats title-winning form i guess :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^Kya bhai whats happening at Arsenal . The Great Hoyte is been sold to Boro'
Although Justin was a big gooner at heart we expected that.He just wasn't good enough for Arsenal,add to that the mighty competition in form of Sagna and Nooboue.Boro will be good for his career.
Btw. Wenger has said he would sign one more player.Inler from Udinese would be a great buy.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
never rule out the mighty steven gerrard and torres.i do agree winning would be difficult but we gonna beat all of ur candy butts at CL

Yeah, riiiiiight!!! :D
0-0 against Standard Liege after Reina saved a penalty. They should think about saving their sorry a$$es in the CL first :lol:

Top Bottom