• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I have said this repeatedly. You lot lack good central midfielders. Essien in his prime carried Chelsea on his shoulders. Before that, there was Makelele. Mikel and Lampard aren't good enough for the job. Romeu is an unknown quantity so far. This is the first time I am seeing a defensively suspect Chelsea. Terry is too old for the job and Luiz is overrated as a defender. I think Chelsea will end up scoring and conceding more goals than last season.

Di Matteo doesn't have it in him to fix these problems. The only thing he does will is stroke the egos of Terry, Lampard and Cole.

Wilshere back in training.
*www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/498x379/sep_12/zp_152585776_SM_0362_B_9ACE37_copy_1356.jpg

iinfi

mekalodu
i thought it was an awesome game overall .. apart frm the two goals conceded .... good high tempo game ... since we dont have a good CDM (with Meireles also gone) .. we v to make tough choices ... whether to play a flowing game like yday or put more men ahead of defense ...
Torres's days in the team are numbered .. if he cant put decent performances with a mid-field like this .. then he has to go..
ashley cole .. one the best performers match after match once upon a time .. has been poor off late ... age is getting the better of him ....

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
liverpool 2-2 to young boys..time to put yesil in...needs to try him out...

god damn..down again..wtf is this ****

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
coates scores..doubt borini got anything in it..back to square one now...

shelvey brought life back in this squad..good goal..nice link up..we are up again 4-3

shelvey...take this form back to anfield..we need this...finally relief...

we have won..finally

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Walcott is officially 2nd string now.
*sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/c143.0.403.403/p403x403/426225_10151077280497713_626921812_n.jpg

*www.sportingintelligence.com/2012/09/11/%E2%80%98being-liverpool%E2%80%99-an-intriguing-tale-of-transatlantic-sporting-disconnect-11090/

This will be fun (not for LFC fans)

Top Bottom