• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/17/article-2204704-1510D7EB000005DC-650_634x421.jpg

Class.

Hillsborough: Everton tribute to Liverpool victims | Mail Online

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Danny Welbeck did not hit the target with any of his seven shots v Wigan on Saturday. He has not tested the keeper with ten shots in total this season.

Guy need to work on his composure, his shooting is good, but under pressure he never hits the target

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal: Mannone - Jenks - Mertesacker - Vermaelen - Gibbs - Arteta - Diaby - Cazorla - Podolski - Gervinho - Giroud

No rotation then.

Really tough game. Good result.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Impossible to explain Van Persie loss | Arsène Wenger - Yahoo! Eurosport UK
fair play arsene.

Galatasaray tonight, strong reports of Leeds fans travelling to manchester.

Fletcher on the bench!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Trouble is, when he does everything right he goes unnoticed. But when he drops a clanger, it results in something terrible.
Lampard also played a stupid back-pass that resulted in a shot on goal, blocked.

Krow

Crowman
I have said this repeatedly. You lot lack good central midfielders. Essien in his prime carried Chelsea on his shoulders. Before that, there was Makelele. Mikel and Lampard aren't good enough for the job. Romeu is an unknown quantity so far. This is the first time I am seeing a defensively suspect Chelsea. Terry is too old for the job and Luiz is overrated as a defender. I think Chelsea will end up scoring and conceding more goals than last season.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ I think I see your point, but I'm still optimistic we'll iron out the little niggles as the season progresses. :)

Top Bottom