• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
10 mins to go, just 1 goal down away from home, renowned for late goals and you turned off the TV.
Only a Utd. fan...

Not true United Fan.:-x Read my signature,that is what a true fan feels about his team. It does not matter if we win the league or get relegated,we BLEED RED!!!

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Turn off the TV all season then. You'll always win. :lol: Or even better, as soon as you go a goal down, stop watching, shut your ears, plug your nose and cover your eyes. You lot will win every match. :D

have been contemplating it, the sad part is that when you're team is winning you don't care, and when its loosing you look for reasons and find yourself responsible, lol

This is an embarrassing post. Joke of a 'fan'.

angoor khatte hai, I symphatize and forgive you child / "TRUE fan"

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Not true United Fan.:-x Read my signature,that is what a true fan feels about his team. It does not matter if we win the league or get relegated,we BLEED RED!!!

guilty I know, but if for the past few games when you don't watch team wins, and you watch it looses makes you feel responsible :(

You just admitted you only give a sh1t when your team lift trophies, the rest of the journey doesn't matter.
Joke.

whatever

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
I still can not understand why this thread has become a place to take a jibe about each others teams. Can't we respect our rivals and discuss football? Every team has bad days,seasons,decisions and every team have their moment of glory. I am a United Fan from last 8 years and will be all my life. I value Ferguson,Scholes,Giggs,Best,Cantona etc. as Gods and I hate the over the top spending strategies of some teams. But does that mean I have to do name calling about others?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/03/article-2197313-14CD40FC000005DC-735_636x449.jpg

Look at his face! Oh, will you look at his face!! :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
" Of the 92 clubs in England's top four divisions, Arsenal are the only team yet to concede a goal. "

Who would have thought!

Also Wenger said this
Wilshere is looking very good in training,' Wenger said after Sundays 2-0 win at Liverpool.

'It depends what you call close, but I would say in a month he should be starting to play again.'

Read more: *www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football...-make-Arsenal-return-month.html#ixzz25OX7sEZY

Top Bottom