• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
Great great win today.
The way it started, I thought, we are gonna concede, but we hold on. 3 matches and 3 clean sheets. wow.
Diaby and Poldi were awesome today. What a disciplined display from Arteta.

However, we are clearly missing the defensive shield in the midfield. There were occasions when Liverpool had the ball infront of our box, only defenders and neither Arteta nor Diaby in sight.
We need to improve this part. Go gunners

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Also will take some of my comments on jenkinson back..he is a good defender but needs to work on distribution...

Krow

Crowman
No one doubted the quality of our players, but there's no use gloating after beating a mid-table side. Still, three points are three points and this is a vital win. This is a difficult month and I'll take points any way they come.

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
^
yeah, any point is welcome. We need them badly.

Guys, remember when Giroud missed the sitter in the first half, how furious Gibbs was with him?

OG was "meh" today, hope he will step up

Krow

Crowman
As if I called Arsenal a van man team last season. :lol:

Borini is garbage. He's a defensive forward, like Kuyt. Runs a lot, works his socks off, with no output.

Krow

Crowman
yeah , using your own twisted interpretation, you're such an arsehole
I had my own superstitious reasons to do it which I regret now

Turn off the TV all season then. You'll always win. :lol: Or even better, as soon as you go a goal down, stop watching, shut your ears, plug your nose and cover your eyes. You lot will win every match. :D

Top Bottom