• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Dean Harry's post on Arsenal FC | Latest updates on Sulia
Only posting this because this guy, has been really accurate with his info this summer. Also consistent with the daily mirror article on Song's departure.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Dean Harry's post on Arsenal FC | Latest updates on Sulia
Only posting this because this guy, has been really accurate with his info this summer. Also consistent with the daily mirror article on Song's departure.

Must be feeling good to have an inside man in Arsenal FC.

We should ask him if there is a rat in the medic team.

Krow

Crowman
^ :lol:

Cech howler. Rare.

Cech is the new Almunia. :lol: Maybe he oiled his hands too much.

**** Chelsea. LFC_fan was right, they do have an imbalanced squad and a sh1t striker. I hope they don't sign any strikers.

Dull game in the second half. Was much more interesting when Reading were attacking.

Chelsea look like Arsenal, lots of build up play, no end product. Hazard is a real talent. Oscar looks nervous. Torres is..... :lol:

Cahill with a stunner. :lol: keeper again.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Cech is the new Almunia. :lol: Maybe he oiled his hands too much.

**** Chelsea. LFC_fan was right, they do have an imbalanced squad and a sh1t striker. I hope they don't sign any strikers.

Dull game in the second half. Was much more interesting when Reading were attacking.

Chelsea look like Arsenal, lots of build up play, no end product. Hazard is a real talent. Oscar looks nervous. Torres is..... :lol:

Cahill with a stunner. :lol: keeper again.

You really are that bitter, aren't you? Jog on.

On the other hand, AIDEN UZAHHR!!! :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Really disappointed to miss out on him but there are players better suited to our needs. It doesn't make sense to invest 5 million loan fee and 100% wages into a player who has made clear he wants to return to Madrid.

Top Bottom