• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Klaw waited for us to fill up the thread so his post can be on top of the next page.Pathetic.

anyways,

*i.imgur.com/atPIT.jpg

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
*p.twimg.com/A0068rsCAAAm5cZ.jpg

Büttner signs a 5-yr contract with United. This came out of nowhere. Seeing Evra's performance yesterday, I think he can very well take his place if he does well.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
De Rossi has told City to piss off. A rarity in these times.

Spurs have signed Adebayor. He wouldn't take a paycut so the financial dopers gave him a nice payoff to move his arse :|

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Adebayor to Spurs. Leandro Damiao is being chased by them too :O

A01y0bWCAAAb370.jpg

:O

Ben Amos, currently at Hull on loan, is doing well. Named in the team of the week.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
De Rossi has told City to piss off. A rarity in these times.

Spurs have signed Adebayor. He wouldn't take a paycut so the financial dopers gave him a nice payoff to move his arse :|

acc to reports..he has infact taken a paycut from 175 to 100 now..so its a good deal for spurs...

ESPN understands Tottenham have not broken their wage structure to sign Adebayor, with the striker thought to have accepted terms of around £100,000 a week - a significant reduction from the £165,000-a-week wages he took home at City.

my bad it was 165...now 100..quite many quoting now...

we have lost out on sahin..so now we are trying to sign johnson from city..

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
He has taken that "paycut" because City will give him the 5 million transfer fee they receive from Tottenham, as compensation.
City spent about 50m on him in transfer fee and wages. What a flop!

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
He has taken that "paycut" because City will give him the 5 million transfer fee they receive from Tottenham, as compensation.
City spent about 50m on him in transfer fee and wages. What a flop!

lol..is it??Didn't know that...thats really bad business from citeh pov... :D

Top Bottom