• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
More like finishing.

yeah.... but taking shots from distance is not penetration. gerviniho was good, but it was not like the opening of defences you'll used to do with rvp and song in the team.
penetration + finishing and song was good with his assists too

axes2t2

I am a cat
Arsenal agree terms with Barcelona for Song | News Archive | News | Arsenal.com

Agreement with Arsenal for Song | FC Barcelona

19M euros.

Time for some denchhhhhhhh ?

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Looks like Sahin is coming to Arsenal.

@bbcsport_david

Arsenal close to completing Sahin deal. Season-long loan with view to permanent. Confirmation likely early next week #bbcfootball #afc #rmfc
Good work by Arsenal to get the option to buy if true. Mourinho wasn't keen on it at all.

Krow

Crowman
Looks like Sahin is coming to Arsenal.

Good work by Arsenal to get the option to buy if true. Mourinho wasn't keen on it at all.

Amazing work if true. That will work for us. Question: Does the option to buy include a fixed fee? I mean like if Cesc leaves Barcelona, we can buy him for 40m pounds. Or will the fee be decided next season?

If Sahin is coming, then guess what, we managed to buy four players with almost zero net spend. Only Arsenal can do this.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Twitter ITKs saying 2 million Euros as loan fee and a further 6 million to purchase. I doubt it is true though. Not because he is worth so less but because I don't think the deal has been finalised yet.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
French TV saying M'Vila leaving this week. Jean Makoun lined up by Rennes as replacement. Don't know where he is going though.

*www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-want-marouane-chamakh-from-arsenal-1269515

:lol::lol::lol:

Krow

Crowman
Would like to see what Everton look like. I rate Moyes among the top four PL managers after Arsene, Fergie and Mancini.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Given they have Defoe as their only striking option as of now, I won't be surprised :D

I'm hearing Carrick and Valencia will play in defence today :|

Top Bottom