• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Is it? The AST website was down so I had to dig it up elsewhere mentioning only the body of the letter.
Still the point stands, the letter came to light today, an open letter means he is trying to make the conflict public.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ :shocked: :D

---------

Van Persie Doesn't Owe Arsenal Anything | Mediawatch, Mailbox, Ref365, John Nicholson, Spanish Thing | Football365

Mailbox for delusional Arses.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
From arsenal's greatest fan...
Hate the way #Arsenal fans are turning on @Persie_Official - we should all be demanding Wenger/Gazidis do whatever it takes to keep him.

*twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/220615445651259392

axes2t2

I am a cat
*i.imgur.com/MfszI.jpg

Robin van Persie: Why I want to win trophies only with Arsenal | Arsenal Blog & Arsenal News

so judging by the trend next year it will Vermaelen.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Bah, nothing new. Arses do this every year. A player leaves and they claim he wasn't that good anyway, or that he moved for the money etc, inspite of said player having just completed his best season for Le Arse and even after said player wins a bucketload of medals at a new club. Exceptions are always there, though. More like exceptions that define the rule.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
piers morgan is such a douche on twitter..i think he is a douche in real life as well...lol@gary neville...

i think arsenal needs to relook at their wage strategy...if they want to compete with the likes of chelsea,man city..they need to revise it eventually....

[YOUTUBE]?v=zKksMZdJdgY[/YOUTUBE]

amazing rant..middle & the end is awesome...

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Bah, nothing new. Arses do this every year. A player leaves and they claim he wasn't that good anyway, or that he moved for the money etc, inspite of said player having just completed his best season for Le Arse and even after said player wins a bucketload of medals at a new club. Exceptions are always there, though. More like exceptions that define the rule.

Clueless stuff. The only problem here is the kind of games he is playing to avoid staying for one more year of his contract. Just hand over a transfer request and go with our best wishes. Everyone understands that Arsenal aren't the favourites to win trophies next season.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Clueless stuff. The only problem here is the kind of games he is playing to avoid staying for one more year of his contract. Just hand over a transfer request and go with our best wishes. Everyone understands that Arsenal aren't the favourites to win trophies next season.

Yes, but then you'll do your best to paint him as the 'bad' guy' (although he hasn't done himself any favours).:razz:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^ You think Podolski + Giroud can replace his goals plus contribute in the build-up play?

It was very unlikely he was going to repeat a 30 goal season. Can't see the 2 new signings alone replacing his stats but they can go a long way in improving our overall play with a few additions in the midfield.

Last edited:
Top Bottom