• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krow

Crowman
Chelsea's financial self-sufficience. :lol: 38m for Hulk.

And chavs talking about earning 100m from CL, just read the figure is around 50m euros. You lot will be self sufficient by 2872 AD.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
FFP?What FFP?
Newcastle finished over Chelsea based on great scouting and coaching.But thanks to obscene financial doping it anoints to nothing next season.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
It's not just the CL earnings, you arses. It's also the increased share of TV revenue and gate receipts. And the prestige of being the FIRST CL winners from London. :lol:

And besides, whatever we spend, what's it to you? You have a massive pile of cash. Why don't you go and watch over it? Sorry-arses hiding your board's greed under the guise of "fair play". :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
200+ million spent since last January.I am sure the money from CL win covers that.Hell,the winning money couldn't even cover Hazard!It's Abramovic's personal money again not Chelsea's.
Self sufficient by 2009 :cool:

Krow

Crowman
It's not just the CL earnings, you arses. It's also the increased share of TV revenue and gate receipts
What about bonuses paid to players and staff? Gate receipt revenue is hardly a big figure, considering your relatively small stadium. 100 mil doesn't add up.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ £47.8m for winning the CL, £9m as per PL place, MINIMUM £20-£25m guaranteed next season for CL participation, add to that the gate receipts and domestic TV revenue. Savvy?

But best of all, we get to call ourselves Champions of Europe. :lol::D

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
chelsea will be a real threat next season....i think their defensive football technique will be a thing in the past...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Can't classify as flop yet. Still got time on his side (a bit like Carroll, but Carroll is prolly an overpriced English donkey). What about Diaby, Denilson, Rosicknote etc? Highly paid chumps better known to the club physio than the teammates. :D
Earning money for doing nothing? All first team players and not reserves/youth? Check and check. :lol:

Besides, if I were to classify flops I'd put the entire Arse medical team in there. :lol:

At least Torres still contributes with assists and shirt sales. :lol:

-----

Drogba, Kalou & Bosingwa released. Wages better spent on players who can have a positive impact (Hazard, Hulk). :D

-----

Van Der Wiel on his way, it seems. That's the RB position sorted, then.

Top Bottom