• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Pray tell you how you arrived at that figure. Also tell me how much Arses Inc. are paying towards Hazard's transfer cost and salary. :lol:

Unbelievablement. :lol::lol::lol:

As per the norm, Arses feeling bitter about a player who actually attended a game at their stadium but chose to sign for another club. Y U FLIRT WITH ME AND MARRY HIM? :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ How cute. You actually believe everything the press says. i wonder how you feel on reading this, then:

Theo Walcott set for Arsenal talks after Euro 2012 | Mail Online

:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
And to think, at one point Arsenal were in the race to sign him. Wenger must have fainted when he heard those demands. :lol:

Oh, and people (Arses generally) conveniently overlook the CL earnings plus TV revenue (total of approx. 100M GBP) we EARNED this season. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. :lol::D

Chelsea’s rebuilding grows with £78m Eden Hazard signing - Telegraph
That must be more money than the 2 bit club has ever made.

Wow. £78m is an awful lot of money.

So how has Jason reached the magic £78m figure? Well, there's the £35.3m transfer fee. Then there's the five-year contract worth £9m a year and then there's the £6m fee for his agent John Bico.

So that's £35.3m + £45m + £6m = erm, £86.3m.

Is this the first example in history of a football journalist deflating the cost of a footballer?

And you believed him. Calling Seven Dwarfs to check if Dopey is missing. :mrgreen::p :lol:

Also you can take that 2 bit jibe and shove it up your... that's right... Arse. :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ resiiiiiiiize!!!!!!!

And for everyone who thought Terry was being an Arse, lookie here:

*cdn0.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/255242/At-zOYyCEAAw-Hn.jpg

So you can shove that in your you-know-what as well. :D

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
*fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/554725_438534142832287_355700751115627_1682299_1637169269_n.jpg

i think the comparison is quite apt

iinfi

mekalodu
Hazard looks like a good signing ..but we knw how good chaps from french leagues turn out to be in the end ....

Chelsea-bound Eden Hazard, 21, was once caught on camera eating a burger outside the stadium where a Belgium match in which he had been substituted was still going on.

bacche ko bhuka marega kya??

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
chelsea has been chasing hulk for a while now...meanwhile rumour acc to the toi is that drogba is in talks with madrid & dzeko is slated to go to munich

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Drogs will probably move to China. Hell, he can play in Timbucktoo if he wants. He will always be a legend here. :D

Krow

Crowman
At this rate, our best chance in the transfer market is to buy Montpelier's players. :lol: We can afford them for sure.

Top Bottom