• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Will be funny if someone pronounces his name as 'Dogbra'.

lol. Many years ago,i don't remember which year,on dd1(now dd national)one match was live,in half time,show host and guest were discussing about game,they were refering Anelka as Anleka. First i thought by mistake they said but then they continuously used anleka word 4-5 times.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i heard sony six is telecasting all football friendly games...is it true...damn you tata sky...england won 1-0 against belgium..anyone got to see hazard??

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Yup,I am sure not one can do it correctly :rolleyes:
Seriously,please stop with the "Yindian" generalisations.It's ignorant and childish.

Maybe not all Yindians, but the ones they choose to put on television certainly could use some practice in identifying players and pronouncing their names correctly.
I'm sure you'd love it if someone were to pronounce Eboue as 'A-BOY' or 'E-BOO' or 'E-BOOWEE'. :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Have you never heard a player's name being massacred while watching a Spanish/Arabic stream? Even the PL commentators get it wrong in every other game.
Haha those stoopid Britards.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Ahh yes. Andy Gray and BosWINGA comes to mind. :D
I don't know, maybe it's a cultural stereotype but us Indians are very poor at pronouncing foreign names. Or maybe I've heard all the wrong ones. But having them on the analysis team.... Please, NO.

Don't quite remember which tournament it was, ESPN had some ex-pro from Goa. De Rossi was sent off for an elbow and he kept harping on it ALL the time, as if nothing else had happened during the 90 minutes. Also, they had that pretty girl doing the presenter's role and she actually did better (!). Sunil Chhetri on the CL broadcasts hardly covered himself in glory. So, yeah, I'm a bit skeptical about local pundits/commentators. :|

iinfi

mekalodu
Euro 2012: Gary Cahill ruled out with fractured jaw

Liverpool's Martin Kelly has been called up as his replacement, the Football Association have confirmed.

BBC Sport - Euro 2012: Cesare Prandelli has no problem if Italy withdraw

axes2t2

I am a cat
The commentators on sony pix just say the players name who have the ball.

Fabregas.......Van Persie......Hleb.....Gilberto

:rofl:

Krow

Crowman
Kuyt was average last season. Good he's moving on.

Why are all 5 most read stories about Liverpool torus past three days? m.guardian.co.uk

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Kuyt was average last season. Good he's moving on.

Why are all 5 most read stories about Liverpool torus past three days? m.guardian.co.uk

he wasn't given much game time which i thought was criminal...He used to get the crucial goals,he also paired well with suarez...the most imp point being...HE IS WORTH MORE THAN 800000 POUNDS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD..so in this case...charlie adam is more expensive than kuyt...there are worse players in liverpool right now enjoying the high wages...am a also a bit worried about maxi now...have a feeling he will leave as well

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
31 year old,gave club everything,not in club's plans anymore and wants to move.Don't think anyone would have paid too much in this situation.'Pool returned the favour for his loyalty by letting him leave for cheap.Can't see whats the big deal here.

iinfi

mekalodu
31 year old,gave club everything,not in club's plans anymore and wants to move.Don't think anyone would have paid too much in this situation.'Pool returned the favour for his loyalty by letting him leave for cheap.Can't see whats the big deal here.

ur talking like the next arsenal manager ... :p

oleeeeee oleee oleee ....ooooleeee oleeee oleee

*1.bp.blogspot.com/_0poRE8cSskc/Ss3cVvkPbMI/AAAAAAAAB3M/5JXNn1ccvIU/s320/arsene-wenger.jpg

Top Bottom