• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i know many fans are saddened by this move but i won't say i am surprised...after spending about 100 odd million & yet finishing below everton tells you everything...dalglish is a legend no doubt & this prolly won't hurt his credibility one bit but it was time up for him..it just didn't work....

it will be interesting now as to who they bring for this post...fans are asking them to bring rafa back...not sure if that is the right move...meanwhile avb is also doing the rounds as a prime candidate...wouldn't be a bad choice...lets see...next few days will be interesting

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
KWALITY :lol:

To be honest I was preparing for UEFA cup football when Wilshere suffered a setback in January.

Wilshere to undergo minor knee procedure | News Archive | News | Arsenal.com

Liverpool granted permission to speak to Wigan manager Roberto Martinez - Mirror Online

Pool going for Martinez

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The news on RvP situation is not good with most of the outlets reporting he isn't signing a new contract.
After the last few summers I don't care if he goes.The club needs to act quickly one way or the another.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Llama predicts CL win for Chelsea!! :D:lol:

*img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/17/article-1337271932820-132492AF000005DC-340131_636x300.jpg

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
goddamit,why martinez...there are so many good managers in the market...reminds me of roy hodgson like move...i wouldn't be surprised if martinez gets appointed & he brings in rodallega to the squad...konchesky anyone....

Top Bottom