• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Dear God. :lol:

I can almost imagine a little kid pointing and laughing while Grandpa Arsene makes a list of who to sell next. :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Tsk even Tiny Totts and Newcastle, indirectly funded by Torres money , finish above you.

Happy for the City fans who have seen bad times but bandwagon jumpers can do one.Also sad about Bolton and Coyle.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
"Best Spurs team for 50 years"
"Mind the gap"
"Power shift"

:lol:

YossiBenayoun15

I want to thank the arsenal management staff and the players for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this great club,many thanks

Chelsea's loss has been our gain.He has been instrumental in getting CL football.Especially in 2nd half of the season he always did the job in big games.I think he will leave but he leaves with everyone's good wishes at Arsenal.

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Couldn't be any happier. The last two goals in the injury time shows our mettle. The blue moon has risen.

maddy

Journeyman
Now Days Watching Football is becoming invitation to Heart Attack
First Chelsea gave a minor H.A. with their super defense and last minute victory against Barcelona .....
Then Thriller match where Bayern edge Madrid....
and now after Manchester United 1-0 win failed to gave them title of EPL Champion 2012 Why Why Why
Manchester Cites 2 super winning goals in 92-93 mint gave them win from 1-2 to 3-2
Major Heart ATTACK...............zzzzzzzzzzzzz XD

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I reckon quite a few deals depended on the 3rd spot.Expecting a lot of movement in and out of the club now.

[YOUTUBE]fVznmzmuFnI[/YOUTUBE]
Moment(s) of the match.

So Liverpool lost again.They may enjoy City's win but remember moneybags like these have put you out of the top 4.

Krow

Crowman
I just hope we clear deadwood.

Farewell Pat Rice. What a way to go. Amazing man. Many thanks to Benayoun as well. Really impressed by his character.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
We should sign Benayoun imho.

well, if you look at it - despite being horrendeus in the start and at the end, we have still improved by 2 points and finished third.

Dead-wood should be cleared.

Almunia, Denilson, Diaby, Vela, Bendtner, Squillaci and Chamakh.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
We should sign Benayoun imho.

well, if you look at it - despite being horrendeus in the start and at the end, we have still improved by 2 points and finished third.

Dead-wood should be cleared.

Almunia, Denilson, Diaby, Vela, Bendtner, Squillaci and Chamakh.

Benayoun is definitely a good option to have but he has said he wants to play regularly and is even prepared to join a mid table team for that(more respect to him for that).So,it's his choice really.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ We made a big mistake in letting Benny go. Perhaps we were under the assumption that Modric would sign eventually. That's what you get for putting all eggs in one basket (as is tha case now, with the CL final).

-------------------

Hmm.... News in Portugal, that HULK has agreed to sign for Chelsea!!! I'm getting a jersey with his name if that happens. :D

Top Bottom