• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Great ball control from Carroll there :lol:

About time we finish above Chavs in the league.

Suarez really is an arsehole
*www.abload.de/img/untitled-12wpkwv.gif

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Again, placing all eggs in the Allianz Arena shaped basket. Not hoping for too much, but it's still something. :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal have confirmed that assistant manager Pat Rice will be leaving at the end of the season.Steve Bould will be Wenger's new right hand man.
Rice to leave Arsenal after 44 years at Club | News Archive | News | Arsenal.com
Thank you Pat Rice.

iinfi

mekalodu
Courois just won a medal - the Europa League with Atletico Madrid!! :D

the keeper transition is going to be interesting .... cech will turn 30 on 20th may ... i m expecting the transition to happen in the nxt 2-3 seasons ...
but wait did i forget van der Saaaar?

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
the keeper transition is going to be interesting .... cech will turn 30 on 20th may ... i m expecting the transition to happen in the nxt 2-3 seasons ...
but wait did i forget van der Saaaar?

kuch bhi... no keeper transition is needed, cech is in his prime , he'll give you at least 5 good years

axes2t2

I am a cat
Wayne Rooney ‏ @WayneRooney
@piersmorgan by the way i know how to spell arsenal. But arseanal sounds better.

Piers Morgan ‏ @piersmorgan
@WayneRooney by the way, maybe try racing donkeys rather than horses - Shrek had more luck with them.

:lol:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Wayne Rooney ‏ @WayneRooney
@piersmorgan by the way i know how to spell arsenal. But arseanal sounds better.

Piers Morgan ‏ @piersmorgan
@WayneRooney by the way, maybe try racing donkeys rather than horses - Shrek had more luck with them.

:lol:

piersmorgan is a douche...seriously..y does he pick up fights with other footballers i fail to understand...arsenal fans should detach him from the arsenal fan club..seriously...

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Dortmund twat Bayern 5-2 in the domestic cup final.Make of that what you will.

OMG OMG OMG

last game of the season.

Can't remember the last time so much was on stake in one game.I am confident we will win.

Robin van Persie on Arsenal’s day of destiny | The Sun |Sport|Football

Arsenal: Szczesny, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Santos, Rosicky, Song, Coquelin, Benayoun, Gervinho, Van Persie.

Jenkinson,Santos and Coq come into the team.Theo on the bench.

Top Bottom