• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
One Liverpool fan reported to the police for racist tweet against Didier Drogba. :|
One racist scum from Pool said:
"Words cannot describe my hatred for Didier Drogba, dirty, n****** c***."

axes2t2

I am a cat
*a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s320x320/524195_404977122856672_363951086959276_1258862_227037086_n.jpg

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal unveil the home shirt for the next season

*www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/403x498/may_12/zp_1213homekit_8_7833.jpg?ic=820082T

Terrible stuff with the navy colour forced in there.
[YOUTUBE]jdVJfVK_hPI[/YOUTUBE]
:lol:

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
Manchester City are offering Arsenal striker Robin van Persie, 28, a £250,000-a-week deal to lead their attack.

End of season --- burji pav will claim that arsenal is his favorite club and wenger his mentor and father figure ...
June -- wenger is confident Burji Pav will stay at the club
July -- Burji Pav signs a 4 year contract which will keep him at the club till end of his career
July -- wenger shows his teeth
1st August -- Burji Pav signs for barcelona/city .. its a childhood club a great club with a great history .. and he always wanted to play for it ....
2nd August ... wenger and owners laugh their way to the bank .. and hope uefa financial fair play bails them out someday ....

iinfi

mekalodu
it happens every season .... i didnt manufacture anything

7th May: iinfi posts more crap, signs a four year deal with TDF for posting even more.

u guys have short memory .... whatever i post becomes true after 6 months or a year .... it may sound insane today .. but eventually that happens .... :)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Manchester City are offering Arsenal striker Robin van Persie, 28, a £250,000-a-week deal to lead their attack.

End of season --- burji pav will claim that arsenal is his favorite club and wenger his mentor and father figure ...
June -- wenger is confident Burji Pav will stay at the club
July -- Burji Pav signs a 4 year contract which will keep him at the club till end of his career
July -- wenger shows his teeth
1st August -- Burji Pav signs for barcelona/city .. its a childhood club a great club with a great history .. and he always wanted to play for it ....
2nd August ... wenger and owners laugh their way to the bank .. and hope uefa financial fair play bails them out someday ....
:lol:Still laughing at this post.Pretty accurate summary of Arsenal's summers.

M'Vila to Arsenal rumors really gaining steam.Talk of 17 m pounds,4 year deal.
This guy broke the news.
*twitter.com/#!/AlexFortyNine

Today in all major papers.Delightful stuff if true.But does this mean the end of Song?

Last edited:

axes2t2

I am a cat
:lol:Still laughing at this post.Pretty accurate summary of Arsenal's summers.

M'Vila to Arsenal rumors really gaining steam.Talk of 17 m pounds,4 year deal.
This guy broke the news.
*twitter.com/#!/AlexFortyNine

Today in all major papers.Delightful stuff if true.But does this mean the end of Song?

They should be able to play together Veira and Gilberto style.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Vela,Bendtner,Denilson,Park,Sqillaci, Almunia etc. They have hardly featured this season anyway.Can't have them around with the 25 man squad rule.

Frimpong26AFC

Dear Mr Terry Close Your Legs Plz..Am Begging you
FFS:lol:

Chavs :lol:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Think this is Chelsea's season of European glory. After all, they (di Matteo especially) have done well this season aside from the league.

Top Bottom