• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

jasku

In the zone
United knocked out, they tried, but Bilbao has a gazillion chances...have no idea why Lorente was subbed....

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Yup. I'm willing to wait until May to see if we'll end up potless again. Lucky you. You can proclaim your failure right now. :D

jasku

In the zone
^ Yup. I'm willing to wait until May to see if we'll end up potless again. Lucky you. You can proclaim your failure right now. :D

lol, cocky mate...dont worry Chelsea played well, but gotta say a tad bit fortunate, Naopli had so many chances.... I doubt they will get through next round, who knows JT and Di Matteo may just win em the top competition in Europe!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
lol, cocky mate...dont worry Chelsea played well, but gotta say a tad bit fortunate, Naopli had so many chances.... I doubt they will get through next round, who knows JT and Di Matteo may just win em the top competition in Europe!

I'm just looking forward to ending this season with our heads held high, not just going out with a whimper. Before the Napoli tie, we had no real hope of qualifying; we just wanted a good effort from the lads and they somehow managed it. :D

Yes, you will win CL and PL. :)

The PL is long gone. The CL is only possible if Barca and Real get knocked out. The FA cup is our only realistic hope of silverware. But I'm afraid if we win something, it will only delay the clearout once again. :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
We have BENFICA in the QF!!! :D:D:D

AC Milan v Barcelona

Benfica v Chelsea

Marseille v Bayern Munich.

Apoel Nicosia v Real Madrid

jasku

In the zone
Isnt it nice that we out with our heads held high, had we scored, we would have got Barca...lol....anyways easy route for Madrid, other than exciting matches all round.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Man United have signed a new striker from Nigeria.

On his first day of training, Fergie picked up the ball and said 'BALL' then pointed at the goal and said 'Goal. Then he demonstrated a kicking motion and said 'Kick' understand, 'Kick ball, goal, GOOOOOAAAALLL!'

Eventually the young African plucks up courage to say "Excuse me Mr Ferguson but I speak very good English", to which Fergie replies ' Sit down son, I'm talking to Berbatov.'

Top Bottom