• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Tim Krul time wasting all game,apparently RvP said "Waste time now" after TV's goal.That wound him up proper.:lol:

@OptaJoe
4 - Arsenal are the first side ever to win four consecutive Premier League games after coming from behind in each. Fearless
This team might not have the quality of the previous sides, but it has much more steel.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Just saw the highlights :D

Nicely taken goals by RVP and Vermaelen.But what happened to RVP at the end after the goal ?

The midweek/weekend games thread - Page 288

Krow

Crowman
Excellent win. Now we get 9 days to prepare for Everton. Each game is massive. I like the way we never give up.

jasku

In the zone
I had gamecast open besides me, and I dozed off, woke up at 4:45am and saw 2-1, was joyed, when I saw Vermaelen (90+5mins), I was like WOWW!!!...must have been a killer match, read about the bust up between the 2 Dutchmen, also said that it was stupid of RVP to get the yellow, we can afford for him to miss matches cause of silly yellow cards, but I dont mind a bit of fire in the belly either ;-)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
It was proper funny, how he wound Krul up.who was time wasting all game.
Wouldn't have been the case had he got a red mind.

Theo with another assist for RvP.He has provided more assists to him than Bergkamp did to Henry.
For all the stick he gets, we must keep him this summer.

jasku

In the zone
It was proper funny, how he wound Krul up.who was time wasting all game.
Wouldn't have been the case had he got a red mind.

Theo with another assist for RvP.He has provided more assists to him than Bergkamp did to Henry.
For all the stick he gets, we must keep him this summer.

Will check out the videos tonight.

Theo - yes he has improved a lot, but he still needs to work on the final ball, but definitely should hold onto him, why was there any rumor of letting him go?...Honestly Ox has been more impressive with his dribbling and footballing acumen.

Edit - Love your avatar, the true legend of AFC ;-) . What a character, and that incident at the World cup was epic!

Krow

Crowman
Rosicky signs new contract at Arsenal | News Archive | News | Arsenal.com
We have only seen glimpses of the Dortmund's Rosciky in his Arsenal career.Let's hope he delivers consistently now he is relatively free of injuries.

[YOUTUBE]uS1m1TDeEb8[/YOUTUBE]

Any better videos on the Krul/RVP incident?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
All of the Arsenal fans who were fuming with Barry Ferguson and his infamous head rub during the CC final last year, I take it they are just as scathing of Van Persie for mocking Tim Krul last night after their 95th minute winner?

:rolleyes:

Krow

Crowman
Inter match was funny apparently.

75 mins: Inter 1
Injury time: Inter 1-1 Marseille
Injury time: Mandanda (Marseille GK sent off)
Injury time: Inter 2-1 Marseille (Pazzini penalty)

Liverpool also got a rare win. Maybe LFC_fan will post here?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Nah,he couldn't stand our idiotic opinions in the Suarez case.
Just caught the rerun of the derby.Great to watch Gerrard when he is on song,but their strikers are clowns.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
carrol looked much better in this game...even suarez was good but he lacked finishing touch....anyways good win...here's hoping we win few games from here

Krow

Crowman
Dalglish is a poor manager for this day and age. He may have been good in the late 80s to be honest. Maxi Rodriguez is one reason in support of what I said.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The highly rated Suarez
GAMES 22
GOALS 6
ASSISTS 1

"Barely a footballer" Theo Walcott

GAMES 27
GOALS 5
ASSISTS 8

PL stats from ESPN soccernet.

The comparison isn't even fair on Theo who is a wing forward.

Top Bottom