• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krow

Crowman
I feel Suarez can be destructive in the right setup. Napoli is an example. With Liverpool's 442, his movement is no good because the system is closed.

Oh and assists are barely a measure of how good a player is. Give Suarez a good strike partner and the difference will be huge.

Theo's criticism stems from media hype more than anything else. It's vital that we keep him in the summer.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Assists are a good measure of a player's effectiveness.Even RvP has acknowledged Theo's contribution to his goal tally.

Even if you ignore assists,Suarez doesn't score enough goals for a player of his reputation.(not the divey-racisty kind)

Krow

Crowman
My point is that I have seen Suarez create quite a few chances which were not converted by the likes of Carroll and Kuyt. I agree that his goal tally is low. But his movement in the box makes him dangerous and Liverpool are not the unit to make the best of that.

jasku

In the zone
The highly rated Suarez
GAMES 22
GOALS 6
ASSISTS 1

"Barely a footballer" Theo Walcott

GAMES 27
GOALS 5
ASSISTS 8

PL stats from ESPN soccernet.

The comparison isn't even fair on Theo who is a wing forward.

I feel Suarez can be destructive in the right setup. Napoli is an example. With Liverpool's 442, his movement is no good because the system is closed.

Oh and assists are barely a measure of how good a player is. Give Suarez a good strike partner and the difference will be huge.

Theo's criticism stems from media hype more than anything else. It's vital that we keep him in the summer.

Assists are a good measure of a player's effectiveness.Even RvP has acknowledged Theo's contribution to his goal tally.

Even if you ignore assists,Suarez doesn't score enough goals for a player of his reputation.(not the divey-racisty kind)

My point is that I have seen Suarez create quite a few chances which were not converted by the likes of Carroll and Kuyt. I agree that his goal tally is low. But his movement in the box makes him dangerous and Liverpool are not the unit to make the best of that.

Suarez is way more penetrative and dangerous attacking wise, yes he may not have scored enough goals, but he has created plenty of chances, going forward Suarez is the only threat for liverpool, maybe downing at times.

If I were the manager, I would pick Suarez over Theo anyday (purely on current footballing potential)

Last edited:

ajai5777

Youngling
1-0 up at HT. Drogba with a header.Need to score one more and keep a clean sheet.If they score, things are going to be tough.

ajai5777

Youngling
Wow!
Extra time now..see the difference in gameplay, its because of the change in management.

Fvck yeah!!!!!! 4-1
2nd half of ET coming..

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
We have done it!!!!!!!
Proud to be a blue :)
A different chelsea under a different manager..that sums it all.

Are you kidding?Do you think a manager who was sacked at WBA could do in a week what a host of world class mangers failed to do?
If anything it tells about the unprofessionalism of the senior players who weren't putting in their best under a manager who didn't take any sh1t from them.

Krow

Crowman
:lol: Chelsea. Shows players are selfish to the point of letting the club suffer for their own benefit.
Sad thing is owner should have sold players rather than sacking manager.

ajai5777

Youngling
I dont think so.No player will let the club suffer for their selfishness.They can be unsatisfied with manager, thats a natural thing, its not selfishness.AVB was doing nothing so players got frustrated.He was like Ancellotti in the final days from the very beginning, no clue what to do. But hiddink did a great job, with almost the same squad.It depends upon the attitude of the manager.Same thing happened here, a change in team chemistry, gameplay and in everything.In which way I dont care.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
:lol: Chelsea. Shows players are selfish to the point of letting the club suffer for their own benefit.
Sad thing is owner should have sold players rather than sacking manager.

Short term pain for long term gain.AVB was the best thing that happened to them for years.Now they are back to the old ways.And it will catch up to them very soon.

Top Bottom