• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

jasku

In the zone
Arsenal were brilliant last night, gervinho and van Persie should have made it 4, abiatti made an unbelievable save. Zlatan was **** last night, hate him for the comments he made. Rosicky has been a revelation this season, he is playing like the old euro days. Can't wait for willshere to be back and make the final push for 3rd place.

---
I am here: *maps.google.com/maps?ll=13.067463,80.260657

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Not anyone else's fault that you lot are so easily offended. "Big clubs" should ignore digs from small-timers such as us. :D

iinfi

mekalodu
arsenal $hit again .... ahh but wait .. they are still a proud of wat they v achieved ... isnt it .... they v made money .... and are self-sustaining ....
silverware ....what the **** is that?

we will be the first london club to win the champions league ...we will win it this time ...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
The only reason I like Chelsea is because they are Ch3l5ea.

Going down the Spuds route, are we, Ar5ena1? :D

--------------

Arsefans, don't look now but....

*www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/5314897121.jpg

:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^Bad one. :lol: It's 5-2 mate, or should I post scores from 1923.

Nice Go, release a DVD :D

-----------

Arses' resident WUM at it again:

"Whazzat Chutney": I would not settle right now for fourth place. We are four points behind the other north London club - I am not going to say their name - and hopefully we can challenge them.

"Hopefully Chelsea can challenge them for fourth place and I would be really pleased to see them in the Europa League next season.

:rolleyes:

I think this lad has a complex. Did we reject him as a child? Would love to hear what the Arsenal fans have to say about this. Surely this is the act of a 'small club mentality'?

In November 2008, Chesney lost his balance while lifting a heavy weight and both his forearms were fractured, causing him to miss five months. Rumours remain unconfirmed that the heavy weight in question was his ego.

Perhaps now you Arsenal fans will view Patrice Evra's previous comments about your club with similar lightheartedness?

:lol:

----------

Jonhson's interview takes the historic Liverpool victim complex to a whole new level:

Glen Johnson: Patrice Evra made it clear he didn't want to shake Luis Suarez's hand | Mail Online

Luis didn’t shake his hand because Evra’s hand was down there. What else is Luis supposed to do? Would you go to shake someone’s hand if their hand is way down there by their side? Course not. But then, because Luis didn’t do it, Evra has pulled him back by his arm as he walked on, as if to say to everybody: “Look, I wanted to shake his hand and he didn’t…”

‘He’s following Luis with his eyes as if to say: “Right he’s gone, he’s gone (past me) so I’ll pull him back now…” Evra probably stayed up all night thinking about how to do that. The whole thing was ridiculous.’

Unbelievablement. :|

Top Bottom